*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Oh ok, thought he was refering to the Detroit bullet/skyline shirt.

You could be right, but just having a quick scan through all the pics thus far on page 1, it looks as though the Bullet Skyline tees were not available at the merch trucks which makes them an online exclusive. . Unless someone corrects me, but please I'd appreciate photographic proof ;-D

4 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

You could be right, but just having a quick scan through all the pics thus far on page 1, it looks as though the Bullet Skyline tees were not available at the merch trucks which makes them an online exclusive. . Unless someone corrects me, but please I'd appreciate photographic proof ;-D

They just may be an online exclusive but I think It would make more sense to sell them at the shows and would probably be the top selling shirt.

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ironmt said:

They just may be an online exclusive but I think It would make more sense to sell them at the shows and would probably be the top selling shirt.

Looking at the merch truck pics available it looks as though the closest tee to the Skyline ones has the same front print with the bullet logo and the city name within the gold outer circle on the bottom, but with no skyline graphic in the middle of the logo like those online.

Also the back print is different in that the merch truck tees have the city name and date on the back in gold lettering whereas the Skylines have "Not In This Lifetime..." 

Of course it would be good to have some confirmation from those who have attended a gig and visited the merch trucks to find out 100% if these Skyline tees are indeed online exclusive 

On 2016-07-26 at 1:50 PM, Albertr212 said:

Would love to buy one of these but $500 is too much for me to spend on it. 

image.jpeg

Well the price has dropped to $425 in the online store.

I bought one, it's easily the nicest jacket I've ever owned. I don't know why they don't mention that it's SILK on the online store. Beautiful jacket, would recommend 10/10.

4 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

Well the price has dropped to $425 in the online store.

I bought one, it's easily the nicest jacket I've ever owned. I don't know why they don't mention that it's SILK on the online store. Beautiful jacket, would recommend 10/10.

Really? That's still quite a bit but a lowered price is always better!

I was actually considering buying one at $500 but ended up thinking it was just too much to spend at the time. 

Damn I wish I would have tried it on at the show I was at because if I remember correctly they had one on sale there. 

Do you have any pictures of it you can share? What size did you get?

1 hour ago, Albertr212 said:

Really? That's still quite a bit but a lowered price is always better!

I was actually considering buying one at $500 but ended up thinking it was just too much to spend at the time. 

Damn I wish I would have tried it on at the show I was at because if I remember correctly they had one on sale there. 

Do you have any pictures of it you can share? What size did you get?

I've read (in this thread) that they were only $350 at the show?

I got a size Medium, #229/1000.

Here are a few pictures I just took, although they hardly do the jacket justice.

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4203.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4207.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

Edited by EverythingWasRoses
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

I've read (in this thread) that they were only $350 at the show?

I got a size Medium, #229/1000.

Here are a few pictures I just took, although they hardly do the jacket justice.

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4203.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4207.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

I was mainly focused on buying my lithograph and then waiting to try and get rail so I didn't pay much attention at the merch stand. I remember seeing a jacket with this logo on the back but it seemed different than what I imagined these would be so I figured it was a different jacket. The denim vest was quite expensive but I don't remember what price they had the jacket for. 

It looks awesome! Is it comfortable? Also if you don't mind me asking...how tall are you? I would hate to buy a certain size then find out it does not fit and not be able to get another one in exchange. I usually wear a medium too so that would be my first choice. 

Also they say it's reversible, how does it look when it's inside out?

2 hours ago, Albertr212 said:

I was mainly focused on buying my lithograph and then waiting to try and get rail so I didn't pay much attention at the merch stand. I remember seeing a jacket with this logo on the back but it seemed different than what I imagined these would be so I figured it was a different jacket. The denim vest was quite expensive but I don't remember what price they had the jacket for. 

It looks awesome! Is it comfortable? Also if you don't mind me asking...how tall are you? I would hate to buy a certain size then find out it does not fit and not be able to get another one in exchange. I usually wear a medium too so that would be my first choice. 

Also they say it's reversible, how does it look when it's inside out?

It is VERY comfortable. So silky smooth and luxurious feeling. I'm about 6ft tall. I also usually wear a medium so I'd say stick with that.

I think it looks pretty good inside-out. Here are some pictures, but it's a bit of a darker red in person.

13397532_1061392903896465_518597461_n.jpg

IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG