*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

14 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The front might be my favorite yet, but the back is uninspired to say the least. Awesome shirt though!

I don't know, the back is serviceable, obviosuly Arian has designed much more striking back prints on this tour.. Cincinnati comes to mind

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really difficult to pick between the Cincinnati one and the 2nd New York one. 

I got two of the Cincinnati shirts but I just find them really uncomfortable. They look really cool but I doubt I'll be wearing it much. 

54 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Thank you and dang! Makes them Skyline tees online that more worthwhile then for dates like this one! :-/

The same with Nashville. I wanted a lithograph shirt but they didn't make them for Nashville. That's why I went with the skyline tee. Hope they ship it before next year

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

The tour program is $25 at the show. I think last night was the first time they sold it.

Last night was the first show they've been sold. I searched the Orlando merch stands with no luck. Missed them by one show! :max:

Speaking of which, if anyone from New Orleans on buys an extra tourbook and is willing to sell, I'd be more than interested! Just send me a PM.

Edited by duasoul
wording