*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

2 hours ago, manxrocker said:

If he's on his jack and in the elevated floor section he's welcome to meet us near 35 for a drink -always a challenge quaffing with a Scotsman!

Thank you for the kind offer, I'll be sure to forward that info onto him. 

He actually just called to let me know he managed to secure me an Arian Buhler artwork tee in my size after his flight into SD from within elsewhere in Cali was delayed by 2 hours!

Super effort by him to secure me one of these tees so I owe him a wee dram or two!?

I just got off the phone with the nice lady about the city tee preorders. She said they just sent off a request to the gnr rep to see what is going on with the tees.

She said they haven't received any of them yet. She told me if I don't receive an email from them this week to call back next Friday and hopefully they have heard something back.

She also believes that they are going to receive all cities at once. So next Christmas is looking like very likely

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

These are the ones I bought at the shows. I didnt get one in Detroit because as a Chicago boy, I thought I couldnt wear a shirt that says Detroit on it...of course I regret it now!

20161019_094919_zpsnwpr9uyv.jpg

I don't care about shirts a whole lot, but I wish I got the Detroit and Chicago event shirts now

1 hour ago, Nalbi said:

So this was fake?

CvsgCgKXgAAdM-M.jpg

How can they not do specific merch outside of the US??! I fucking need a litho in Tokyo!

Looks somewhat legit, but unfortunately knowing South America, they tend to have a plethora of fugazi merch on offer unlike any other territories in the world it seems.

Would be nice if it was legit as it looks pretty cool!

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Looks somewhat legit, but unfortunately knowing South America, they tend to have a plethora of fugazi merch on offer unlike any other territories in the world it seems.

Would be nice if it was legit as it looks pretty cool!

It does look legit to me too, definitely the same style as some of the US tour ones. I secretly hope they just messed up last night because of a delivery problem or some printing issue.

Finger crossed for tomorrow night in Santiago.

Edited by Nalbi
  • Like 1