*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

23 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Here's the 2017 VIP Swag, courtesy of @tako217. These are from the Japan shows, but seems like this may be it for the rest of the year as well. (The coasters are from the Paradise City VIP Lounge)

FB_IMG_1485194402293.jpg

FB_IMG_1485194488376.jpg

FB_IMG_1485194494887.jpg

Right... I like it but it doesn't create a wow effect. I hate how the cap and bag says "VIP", makes them look ugly.

Any guesses on what the merch designs will be for NZ and Australia?

Personally, i have no idea what they will throw in for NZ, but random guesses for Aus include Ned Kelly, and Mad Max (as some other members have said).

Honestly, i just hope Aus and NZ get some unique designs like the US and Japan. I'm not sure if SA had unique designs, and i am 100% certain Australia and NZ are smaller markets.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

35 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Personally, i have no idea what they will throw in for NZ, but random guesses for Aus include Ned Kelly, and Mad Max (as some other members have said).

Honestly, i just hope Aus and NZ get some unique designs like the US and Japan. I'm not sure if SA had unique designs, and i am 100% certain Australia and NZ are smaller markets.

SA didn't get any lithograph and the specific merch was limited to the custom bullet logo with the country's flag inside.

I'm pretty sure it was just a question of timing and that the rest of the tour will follow the NA/Japan path.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

rolling stones did a cool Keef shirt based on some old Maori painting.

M51.jpg

So I imagine there'll be some Kiwi/Maori stuff all over the merch in NZ, they're also playing Waitangi weekend so there's that. I think you had some good guesses for Australian merch

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

How did people bring those lithographs, especially since it was raining. Did they give it to you rolled and sealed?

Pretty sure they didn't.

They didn't even give us a rubber band here in Japan...

22 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I agree. They should post his lithograph designs on twitter before each show

No shit! It'd be so fuckin easy, the designs are cool, and it kinda makes each show have its own logo or something. Whoever runs their social media accounts is a goddamned idiot. They could do so much cool stuff, but they don't... they're paying the man to design this shit- show it to the world!

• Like 1

They were rubber banded but no tube and not even a plastic bag.i was going to get both then the chick said there was a bigger poster but only inside.so I just got the skull one. (Didn't see they were limited to 200) wrapped it in my poncho then my mate ran down to the car and put his and mine away. When they finally opened the gates the bigger poster at a merch tent was a generic logo with your name and dates etc. Regretfully now I didn't grab the kiwi one.

• Like 1