*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

7 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

You're a legend mate!

BTW, Melbourne killed it with not 2 but THREE bloody separate special tee designs!

Can we confirm if there were 3 matching lithos, or just the 2 as expected so far?

Arian Buhler has posted the Tassie Devil skull design as his own so far, but what of Ned Kelly and the bonus Vally Day tee ?

Thanks for saying so!

15 hours ago, Maarten said:

I'd be interested if you'd be willing to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Maarten

Edited by tkokicks
What do you think how is the best way? Use ebay , trade something, use this service http://www.tenso.com/en/estimate   or anybody has the good ideas? 

Got all of them.  The spider is wicked, but they had sold out of that one in my size at the merch tent I was at.  I was spewin coz that was the one I liked most.  Fortunately I found it at another tent.  The Bunyip one is cool too.  My mate got the spider poster, 79/100.  I went bit crazy with the merch!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Bogan said:

Got all of them.  The spider is wicked, but they had sold out of that one in my size at the merch tent I was at.  I was spewin coz that was the one I liked most.  Fortunately I found it at another tent.  The Bunyip one is cool too.  My mate got the spider poster, 79/100.  I went bit crazy with the merch!

Only a 100 for the spider litho? 

5 hours ago, CheapJon said:

8fbbb284f07.jpg?w=2000

Does anybody have any other pics of the denim vest? This is the only one I found except for the photoshop on the web store. 

I've seen the vest in person and I don't think it's worth the money at all. The "patch" on more or less the cutout of the logo from a shirt and stitched on. Aside from the leather Gn'F'nR's bit, you could probably make yourself a much better, cooler one yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, troccoli said:

That's pretty cool. Did you purchase this litho?

6 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I've seen the vest in person and I don't think it's worth the money at all. The "patch" on more or less the cutout of the logo from a shirt and stitched on. Aside from the leather Gn'F'nR's bit, you could probably make yourself a much better, cooler one yourself.

Yeah, it's a low quality item. Nothing cool about it. The football jersey was pretty lame too.

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

these resale prices on the lithographs are ridiculous. Pretty unfair that certain people bought them with the intention to resell.

people didn't even have to be attending the concert to buy them as the merch stands were outside the gig.  

I would be pretty fucking mad if I was unlucky enough to not score a ticket to the gig... and then couldn't even buy MERCH because I didn't have tickets to the gig. Say what you want about people buying with the sole intention of resale, but putting the merch stands inside the venue would be catastrophically stupid. Stupid for both buyers and sellers.

Stupid for the buyers because now you have to worry about what to do with your merch for the three hours you're at the show to prevent it from being damaged, lost, stolen. It also increases the likelihood that merch will get resold for ridiculous prices because only a handful of people had the 'privilege' of buying it in the first place.

Stupid for sellers because as a promoter, you've just instantly narrowed down your potential customer market from say, the hundreds of thousands of potential fans that live in the city of the gig to... oh 20,000 or so that could tickets to the gig. Maybe half that again because not everyone wants to buy merch.

Merch stands should be outside the venue and open to anybody. Limits to the number of items you can purchase would probably help distribute merch more evenly among the fans.