*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

6 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Not sure what the NZ/Oz prices were, but these (along with Japan) are cheaper than what they were in the US. The lithos in the US were $50 and these have tended to come out to around $20-30 USD, max.

Thailand average monthly wages < 14,000 THB

I was pleasantly shocked by how reasonable the merch was in Japan.  Especially the lithos.  Usually Japanese fans get reamed cause the promoters know full well that Japanese fans are willing to pay whatever they're told to pay!

Tickets in Japan ranged from about $120 to $300, and also pointless VIP packages on top of that.  Were the tickets about the same price as other countries?

2 minutes ago, axlgeddes said:

Is there a link to buy the Japanese merch online - official stuff?

Nope

Creative Man was the promoter for the Japan leg and they had a really, really awful page that only showed what was being sold - using TINY low quality pictures. Nothing was available online - only at the venue.

https://www.creativeman.co.jp/artist/2017/01guns/goods.html

2 hours ago, serendipity said:

Wow the lithos are still available

Holy shit, I'm wondering if these are leftovers or reprints. 

I would be really surprised if none of them were sold out at the venue.

But the Wellington one still has the original typo so, I'm just really confused.

7 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Tickets in Japan ranged from about $120 to $300, and also pointless VIP packages on top of that.  Were the tickets about the same price as other countries?

Tickets were far more expensive in Japan than in Europe.

I paid about $160 for pit tickets for London and $100 for Paris.

One of my mates was at the show and was going to get me a t shirt. But despite being an hour before show started every single shirt with bangkok on it (elephant or demon) was sold out. 

Gutted behind belief. Does anyone have spare bkk shirts? A demon one especially I could buy? I'm going to slane castle and will return the favour.

4 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Nope

Creative Man was the promoter for the Japan leg and they had a really, really awful page that only showed what was being sold - using TINY low quality pictures. Nothing was available online - only at the venue.

https://www.creativeman.co.jp/artist/2017/01guns/goods.html

Saying all that, I'm sure someone posted up a link a few pages back where select items from the Jap merch range were available to purchase after the tour. The Katanas N' Roses design springs to mind, although I'm pretty sure none of the city specific artwork tees were available.

24 minutes ago, axlgeddes said:

One of my mates was at the show and was going to get me a t shirt. But despite being an hour before show started every single shirt with bangkok on it (elephant or demon) was sold out. 

Gutted behind belief. Does anyone have spare bkk shirts? A demon one especially I could buy? I'm going to slane castle and will return the favour.

Damn, I wanted to try to get that shirt for my daughter...she loves elephants and GnR

4 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Holy shit, I'm wondering if these are leftovers or reprints. 

I would be really surprised if none of them were sold out at the venue.

But the Wellington one still has the original typo so, I'm just really confused.

I just bought one of the lithos off that site. For $50 it was worth the risk I figured. I'll report back when it comes to me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Saying all that, I'm sure someone posted up a link a few pages back where select items from the Jap merch range were available to purchase after the tour. The Katanas N' Roses design springs to mind, although I'm pretty sure none of the city specific artwork tees were available.

Are you sure? I don't remember seeing anything like that for the Japan tour. Unless you're just talking about the resale market on places like Yahoo Auctions and not directly from the promoter's website.