*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

3 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

A Japanese poster shared the link here...it was some leftover stock, the only one of interest being the swords shirt (with the art on the back, not the front.)  This was a few weeks ago.  It was a real Japanese website.  Not fake Indonesian shit.   No lithographs obviously.

Ahh okay. I'm only interested in the lithographs so that's probably why I didn't notice it :lol:

But yeah, I can understand leftover non-limited-edition, non-venue-specific items being sold after the event.

4 hours ago, fevah said:

Are these legit limited edition ones or reprints ??

They do say limited in the description on the site. Does anyone know if this is the official merch seller? I wouldn't see them selling reprints if they are. Plus tbe Ned Kelly one is sold out, and some like the other Adelaide litho aren't even listed. So seems legit to me...

21 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Tickets in Japan ranged from about $120 to $300, and also pointless VIP packages on top of that.  Were the tickets about the same price as other countries?

Tickets were far more expensive in Japan than in Europe.

I paid about $160 for pit tickets for London and $100 for Paris.

There's a falling rose petal T-shirt that was made for the Melbourne show. Now I was at a merch stand outside + the so called 'special early entry' merch stand inside (WTTJ VIP) and it was NOT for sale at those spots!

Wtf is up with that? Did anyone see it at another stand? I would love it, the only sizes left on website are 2xl 3xl...

34 minutes ago, nj_prettytiedup said:

There's a falling rose petal T-shirt that was made for the Melbourne show. Now I was at a merch stand outside + the so called 'special early entry' merch stand inside (WTTJ VIP) and it was NOT for sale at those spots!

Wtf is up with that? Did anyone see it at another stand? I would love it, the only sizes left on website are 2xl 3xl...

I want that shirt, too. Be aware that concert shirts shrink so xxl isn't that bad. It was a Valentine's Day shirt.

11 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I want that shirt, too. Be aware that concert shirts shrink so xxl isn't that bad. It was a Valentine's Day shirt.

I know it was for Valentine's Melbourne show. I was there, just didn't see it for sale :) 

I'll still get it. I can probably fold it neatly around cardboard and frame it. 

4 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

The availability of these lithos proves how poor the designs were.

Or that Australians and New Zealanders don't give a shit about merch and would rather spend their $40 on getting drunk. We're talking about Australia and New Zealand after all.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2017 at 0:46 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Any chance you could post some proper pics of yours?

I love the graphic and '89 date printed on it, my fave tee that was available at the JV pop-ups last year. 

Saying that, I seem to remember from earlier discussion this particular tee was actually available at the merch stand during  certain shows of the nuGuns era ?

Sure. I'll take a pic this evening and post it tomorrow. John Varvatos also has a new GNR tee out of the original GNR Cross on a charcoal body. I don't think it's on their website but I did see it at Nordstroms in Dallas last weekend. I didn't pick it up because I went with a couple of new Rolling Stones tees instead. On a side note I highly recommend all of his rock tees. They fit perfect and the quality is exceptional.

• Like 1