*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

They sent my litho separately...just got the two shirts I ordered today. They have a size  tag on them and not the GnR brand pressed on the back like the US shirts did, but I believe all shirts had that on this leg.

9 hours ago, Joeypeeps said:

Anyone know if the tour book is different from 2016? Additional pics, new pics, or same? Thanks

I don't have the original book to compare, but I'm assuming it's at least a little different if not entirely.

I have the Japanese one with the exclusive cover and there's a pic from the show where Del beat up the Trump dummy onstage.  So there are pics from the end of the NA Tour, so maybe it's all new pics?

• Like 2

On 07/03/2017 at 9:03 PM, GoBucky said:

Got the Aussie stuff I ordered last week from that site today...definitely legit. They also threw in 2 can coozies for free.

Mine too arrived at my folk's house in Australia. 

I ordered both Brisbane lithos and all Brisbane tees that were available, but unfortunately the purple/teal Arian Buhler design tee wasn't one of them so that's the only Brisbane merch item I'll forever be chasing in size Medium/Large ;-D

On that note, excellent service overall!

Edit: I think I might take back that last sentence back as I just received an email saying 2 of the tees are out of stock and I've received refunds for them! ?

Edited by Blake Sabbath
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 0:46 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Any chance you could post some proper pics of yours?

I love the graphic and '89 date printed on it, my fave tee that was available at the JV pop-ups last year. 

Saying that, I seem to remember from earlier discussion this particular tee was actually available at the merch stand during  certain shows of the nuGuns era ?

How do you post a pic on this forum? I can add the pic, see it but when I post it doesn't show up!

Edited by WHENEVER

25 minutes ago, WHENEVER said:

How do you post a pic on this forum? I can add the pic, see it but when I post it doesn't show up!

upload to imgur.com 

once its uploaded hoverover the image > click on the down arrow > click "get share links" > copy the bbcode (fourms) one > paste it here

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 0:46 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Any chance you could post some proper pics of yours?

I love the graphic and '89 date printed on it, my fave tee that was available at the JV pop-ups last year. 

Saying that, I seem to remember from earlier discussion this particular tee was actually available at the merch stand during  certain shows of the nuGuns era ?

hZg5ifv.jpg

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

upload to imgur.com 

once its uploaded hoverover the image > click on the down arrow > click "get share links" > copy the bbcode (fourms) one > paste it here

Thank you, much appreciated!

• Like 2

Guys, a little positive update on my order via the Aussie merch site, they really sorted me out!

Since I took exception to the fact 2 of my most wanted tees out of the order were unavailable and I was only notified long after I had paid, a guy named Dean went above and beyond. 

He refunded my shipping and also offered to send 2 t-shirts for nothing!

I take back what I said earlier, cant complain about their service now! ;-D

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

It's not "ugly"....just not very exciting.

Looks like the thing the bootleggers throw together to sell in their vans outside the venue.   Is this really an official shirt?

Totally agree about the bootlegger thing. Looks like it could be official given the GNR stamp where the tag would normally be.