*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

2 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

VIP book. No VIP book for Slane. Was that for Vegas only?

The VIP book they made last year to give out during the US tour, they eventually put that for sale on the official store. They now have a new VIP book with all new pictures throughout for the new VIP packages.

On 5/28/2017 at 1:45 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

I'm wearing my Brisbane reaper surfer tee tonight and the quality is on par with most other concert tees..

Wash it a few times = all good, but wash it and machine dry it into oblivion well, you know the rest ;-D

How in the holy fucking hell did you get one of those?  I assume you are not talking about one of the bootleg shirts from Indonesia or Hong Kong.

On 5/28/2017 at 8:13 PM, Black Sabbath said:

I'm sure pictures will show up eventually, but the VIP book they're giving in the VIP packages is different than last years. The pictures throughout are all different.

The VIP book for the last leg was different from the US tour as well.  Just never got around to updating my site still!

1 hour ago, troccoli said:

How in the holy fucking hell did you get one of those?  I assume you are not talking about one of the bootleg shirts from Indonesia or Hong Kong.

The VIP book for the last leg was different from the US tour as well.  Just never got around to updating my site still!

Bootleg? Perish the thought!

6E080CD3-807D-406D-B365-585912127572_zps

Purchased directly from the merch distributor's website after the tour was over, along with 3 stubby holders, the Brisbane skull n' guns NITL backprint tee and both lithos

Check back a number of pages and there's plenty of discussion about it. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Having a look at the slane castle merch i really like the 4 shotgun/skull/bandanna shirt. I hope they make that design an official shirt and put on the website.

Considering that same design was available in Bilbao, albeit with a Spanish flag embezzled behind the traditional graphic, I think it's safe to say that it's the Euro 2017 country specific equivalent of the black/beige City Skull n' Guns NITL backprint tees from the beginning...

6 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Considering that same design was available in Bilbao, albeit with a Spanish flag embezzled behind the traditional graphic, I think it's safe to say that it's the Euro 2017 country specific equivalent of the black/beige City Skull n' Guns NITL backprint tees from the beginning...

"black/beige City Skull n' Guns NITL backprint tees from the beginning... " ive never seen these before, are you able to give an example?. I do know that skull appeared on the Aus tour shirts from back in 1993

11 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

"black/beige City Skull n' Guns NITL backprint tees from the beginning... " ive never seen these before, are you able to give an example?. I do know that skull appeared on the Aus tour shirts from back in 1993

LCo4WFT.jpg

Refer to bottom right 

On 5/30/2017 at 10:55 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Purchased directly from the merch distributor's website after the tour was over, along with 3 stubby holders, the Brisbane skull n' guns NITL backprint tee and both lithos

Yeah me too but never saw this shirt on their site.  Strike that nevermind, meant the one with the hearse on the back.  Yep, I have this shirt

Edited by troccoli

3 hours ago, troccoli said:

Yeah me too but never saw this shirt on their site.  Strike that nevermind, meant the one with the hearse on the back.  Yep, I have this shirt

Ordered that one too with the Sandman shaggin' waggin', also by Arian Buhlar mind, but they fucked up my order in the end and had sold out of it by the time my order was processed!

'least I got the lithograph of it!

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Can anyone of the europeans tell me, if they accept credit cards at the merch stands?

I'd say it's almost certain they do and probably contactless even up to a certain amount

On 2017-5-31 at 1:55 AM, Blake Sabbath said:

can you post a link to the site? would love to snag some of this stuff if its still available

On 5/29/2017 at 10:07 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Credit to Martijn Vogeaar and Stephen Browne:

9A0B9AEC-F630-44A0-888D-D41DCC6277AC_zps

2B4B699D-8F93-45BC-908B-80CD3EF16BD5_zps

7B6CECE8-902A-42C6-9422-FDC1886AF006_zps

5A5924FF-089E-42EB-9C93-629E96031EFC_zps

1B0E7527-8630-4C43-BA15-355EEDEAC72A_zps

Some quality designs there for the Slane gig. They only had the Celtic dragon when I went up and there's not a chance I'd wear that out, but the crest and skull with the flag behind it I'd have loved to have purchased. Only came away with the white appetite top with the dates on the back, which is boring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Got an email with some Father's Day merch. I think I may order the "I Listen To Guns N' Roses With My Dad" Bullet Logo shirt for my son.

I saw those yesterday. I showed both of my daughters the same shirt and they both rolled their eyes :lol:. So I don't think I am going to order one.

• Like 2