*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

thats good to hear about madrid and zürich. but i heard that there were also merch stands outside the imola venue. so i can sleep peacefully again.

My friend got there really early and didn't see any of the official merch stands. If someone saw merch being sold outside the imola venue (like, outside the actual racing circuit grounds) then it was probably bootleg shit. That's pretty normal for the streets surrounding Italian football stadiums. Just people trying to sell related merchandise. But they won't have any of the tour-specific merch. If you want the tour-specific merch, then it's the official merchstands only and the official merchstands are always very close to the stage area

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

These posts remind me that I hope Detroit gets a much cooler event shirt than last time come this November.

Agreed, that was the only event shirt from the shows I went to that I didn't get. 

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

@Blake Sabbath

Fuck... this is probably where that Jacket we talked about will be...

Possibly on display, but I doubt for sale..

Looks they do have some previously unseen GN'R Pilsener being served up though! 

82C028D3-0C54-44D0-A7B5-762CD21A8C4E_zps

That's the 2nd different GN'R brew I've seen, but why aren't they publicising them or better yet making them widely available yet ?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Possibly on display, but I doubt for sale..

Looks they do have some previously unseen GN'R Pilsener being served up though! 

82C028D3-0C54-44D0-A7B5-762CD21A8C4E_zps

That's the 2nd different GN'R brew I've seen, but why aren't they publicising them or better yet making them widely available yet ?

I realllllly want 1 for collecting. Though the alcoholic in me also wants to try drinking 1 or 5 of them to see how they taste. I tried the AC/DC and Kid Rock beer and neither of them were that great.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I realllllly want 1 for collecting. Though the alcoholic in me also wants to try drinking 1 or 5 of them to see how they taste. I tried the AC/DC and Kid Rock beer and neither of then were that great.

I don't care how they taste.. I want 100 of them.. I will learn to like them if they aren't good and so will everyone I know...

13 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

k1eNmT0.jpg

Is this official?