*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Wormland merch seems a lot cooler than the Varvatos items. Varvatos was a letdown. 

I really liked the US tour merch a lot better than the Euro tour merch. Lot of the same, but they had som cool stuff last year. Hopefully it picks up. Not that I am going to any more shows this time around though :)

33 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Varvatos in London was a waste of time

I don't agree at all, especially considering not only did I score a free tour tee there, but also other tour merch I didn't have to bother worrying about at the stadium.

Awesome store as well! 

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I don't agree at all, especially considering not only did I score a free tour tee there, but also other tour merch I didn't have to bother worrying about at the stadium.

Awesome store as well! 

Fair enough dude. I take your points.

• Like 1

On 24/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, CheapJon said:

It's the white one right? I've only seen black ones before. Next week gonna be awesome!

Yeah, I bought the white one, but most people just buy one of the black event shirts. I like the white though, it's something different.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, tkokicks said:

19059405_10155126232876075_8437099709041

I like this shorts! Somebody can get for me?  I can pay the cost or trade my stock shirts.

How much is the cost this shorts?

own Yokohama skull,Tokyo Gozilla,Tokyo 28th doragon shirts. XL size all.

Wow! GNR shorts! how cool is that!

I know Axl hates when people buy GNR stuff on ebay, but when I saw the GNR shirt from Germany with the castle and grim reaper, I had to have it. I got it from someone in Hong Kong. Oh, well, maybe GNR sites should put the shirts on their sites so GNR can make money too.

I was tempted to get the UK one with Big Ben and the werewolf. That was so cool too.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Wow! GNR shorts! how cool is that!

I know Axl hates when people buy GNR stuff on ebay, but when I saw the GNR shirt from Germany with the castle and grim reaper, I had to have it. I got it from someone in Hong Kong. Oh, well, maybe GNR sites should put the shirts on their sites so GNR can make money too.

I was tempted to get the UK one with Big Ben and the werewolf. That was so cool too.

You didnt buy an original one though.

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

You didnt buy an original one though.

Probably not. I was hoping someone from Germany would sell it, but I didn't see anyone. Oh well, it would have been awesome if these shirts were made available to the rest of the fans around the world. I would have gotten a lot of them. They were so cool.

So, in order to get the event shirt for Gdansk I made sure I was one of the first in. No shirts. After lots of effort I found out they 'hadn't arrived but would be doing so by the end of the show". End of the show I raced back - sold out. Was told "you should have come during the show." Absolutely gutted, as I didn't manage to get one for either show I went to. 

If anyone can help out, perhaps bought one and now doesn't want it, please do let me know. I was very keen to get one. 

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

So, in order to get the event shirt for Gdansk I made sure I was one of the first in. No shirts. After lots of effort I found out they 'hadn't arrived but would be doing so by the end of the show". End of the show I raced back - sold out. Was told "you should have come during the show." Absolutely gutted, as I didn't manage to get one for either show I went to. 

If anyone can help out, perhaps bought one and now doesn't want it, please do let me know. I was very keen to get one. 

Yeah, the merch people at Gdansk were very poorly organized. My friend got to the front of the merch line and asked for a litho and they said "sorry they're not here yet. They'll be here in about 30 minutes, come back later."

Fuck that! He just stood at the front of the merch stand and didn't budge until they arrived. Sure enough, 30 minutes later he got them.

11 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

They sell it like this

img_0086.jpg

Great if you're an ebayer sitting in a cheap seat for the whole gig.. fuckin' terrible if you're standing or Golden Circle

I brought my own tube for both London shows and abandoned that clumsy arse cardboard sleeve 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Great if you're an ebayer sitting in a cheap seat for the whole gig.. fuckin' terrible if you're standing or Golden Circle

I brought my own tube for both London shows and abandoned that clumsy arse cardboard sleeve 

Some concerts the ticket info specifically said tubes were not allowed inside the stadium. It's a great idea but just be careful or else you might be required to throw the tube away to be allowed into the stadium.

7 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Yeah, the merch people at Gdansk were very poorly organized. My friend got to the front of the merch line and asked for a litho and they said "sorry they're not here yet. They'll be here in about 30 minutes, come back later."

Fuck that! He just stood at the front of the merch stand and didn't budge until they arrived. Sure enough, 30 minutes later he got them.

If they'd given me a time I'd have done that for sure. All I got was 'at the end of the show'. I naively thought while the lithos were known to be few, they might have a considerable stock of the shirts. Wasn't the only thing poorly organized at the gig!