*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

8 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

God damn, I almost hope the lithos for Sweden and Denmark are fugly... How am I supposed to protect that in GC/GA?

In hannover and munich you could leave your baggage, you get a number and you can pick it up after the show. I hope they'll have the same in stockholm 

• Like 1

As much as merch stands being open outside before the show can suck for collectors due to ebays buying up stuff, the method was a Godsend for me last year as I was able to buy my merch/lithos before the show and take them to my car without worry. Didn't have to take them into the venue or worry about trying to buy one on my way out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

The hannover shirt glows in darkness. Will make a pic tonight

I love the Hannover shirt, it's the only one so far I would like to buy despite not being at the show. Hopefully they might end up for sale online somewhere other than eBay if there are surplus.

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

The Stockholm Tee doesnt have a backprint

Did you get the litho and shirt? Is the shirt blue, am I seeing that right? It would've been nice to have the place and date on the back too, I suppose.

Hi,

i was wondering how many different tour programs there are?

i was at the London show and forgot to get a program, I managed to get one on eBay though, very happy with it but I've seen another on there that says it's from the London date and it's slightly different to the one I got. 

The one I bought doesn't have the smoking bullets next to the gnr emblem on the front, also the pictures in mine all have him in the cowboy boots he wears now where the other one I've seen has him in the sneakers he was wearing last year. Any ideas?

Cheers 

20 hours ago, Paulywauly said:

Hi,

i was at the London show and forgot to get a program, I managed to get one on eBay though, very happy with it but I've seen another on there that says it's from the London date and it's slightly different to the one I got. 

The one I bought doesn't have the smoking bullets next to the gnr emblem on the front, also the pictures in mine all have him in the cowboy boots he wears now where the other one I've seen has him in the sneakers he was wearing last year. Any ideas?

Cheers 

No idea at all

I know that for the Japan leg, there was a generic 'bullet logo' tour program and then there was a special version that was exactly the same on the inside, but the cover was different (it had the crossed katanas bullet logo instead)

On 7/3/2017 at 8:11 PM, Paulywauly said:

Hi,

Cheers 

Must be at least 2 different books. I purchased one at Slane which seems to be a updated one from last year as alot of the venue pictures are from Japan & OZ from memory. There is one on ebay claiming to be bought at London (has the 2 smoking bullets on the front) must be using someone elses images. I emailed him to see whats the story. Will wait and see

15 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Must be at least 2 different books. I purchased one at Slane which seems to be a updated one from last year as alot of the venue pictures are from Japan & OZ from memory. There is one on ebay claiming to be bought at London (has the 2 smoking bullets on the front) must be using someone elses images. I emailed him to see whats the story. Will wait and see

I saw them for sale in London (not quite sure if that's what you're disputing).

15 hours ago, TheCarlinSeven said:

Did they sell those scarves in North America, or is it just a Europe thing?

It's a Europe thing only so far. 

Thanks for posting the Paris pics @xBrownstonex

Also, I'm still yet to work out how they can possibly justify charging a fiver more for sleeveless and women's designs ?

5 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Also, I'm still yet to work out how they can possibly justify charging a fiver more for sleeveless and women's designs ?

We had this discussion at the London show, my opinion (based on working for a clothing company that designed and produced their own garments) is that it's probably to do with unit cost, they have to produce the pattern and have them sewn up but based on what I've seen are making/selling much smaller quantities than the standard tees - this makes the unit cost per shirt higher so they charge more in order to be in profit.  Certain sewing techniques can also inflate the price too.

We sometimes had people complain to use that the price of a blouse was similar or more than a dress, to the consumer the dress is 'worth' more but often because of type of material/ease of sewing pattern/ number produced/material wastage the dress was cheaper to make.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

We had this discussion at the London show, my opinion (based on working for a clothing company that designed and produced their own garments) is that it's probably to do with unit cost, they have to produce the pattern and have them sewn up but based on what I've seen are making/selling much smaller quantities than the standard tees - this makes the unit cost per shirt higher so they charge more in order to be in profit.  Certain sewing techniques can also inflate the price too.

We sometimes had people complain to use that the price of a blouse was similar or more than a dress, to the consumer the dress is 'worth' more but often because of type of material/ease of sewing pattern/ number produced/material wastage the dress was cheaper to make.

Wow..

Thank you kindly for your insight into all this!

From reading your comment it actually (somewhat) seems (a little bit) justified, especially when you see the Woman's Appetite Cross sleeveless tops with the croquet style, tie up thingy on the chest...

Or maybe not! ;-D

• Like 1