*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm so butthurt that I didn't see this shirt at the show- people are selling them on E-bay for $99. If anyone has an extra in a medium... Please, please, please... I'll buy it for not an insane price! .... or the poster.

fwiw, i couldn't find this on main or upper level stands. i left midway through PC-blasphemous, i know- and went to stand just inside the main doors and they still had some.  still think they had similar shirt to this on friday but can't find a pic of it. unless they were selling this friday which i don't think they were.

Edited by telly
add last sentence.

6 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone seen official GnR Coachella logo t shirts? With the mountain in the background and GnR logo up front..

Something like this I would do everything to have.. Someone tell me if something similar to this appears at Coachella... If only I could get this someway but I got no 'third person' who can equip me with that.. let alone the international shipping... damn!! Someone buy me that.. I'll pay him somehow!!!!!!

2 hours ago, telly said:

fwiw, i couldn't find this on main or upper level stands. i left midway through PC-blasphemous, i know- and went to stand just inside the main doors and they still had some.  still think they had similar shirt to this on friday but can't find a pic of it. unless they were selling this friday which i don't think they were.

I actually like Friday's design better... this is listed on Ebay...

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 1.00.29 PM.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I actually like Friday's design better... this is listed on Ebay...

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 1.00.29 PM.png

me too. i got that one friday but would've sworn there was another on friday with the vegas sign or something similar but don't see it anywhere so must be using my illusion.

• Like 2

They certainly like their skeletons! My advice would be to stick to the classic bullet logo as some of those skeleton ones are fairly garish. I do like the traditional Appetite cross one though, more for purposes of nostalgia.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Man, night 2s shirt was way better than night 1s. Ah well, glad I got a bullet shirt. My first concert T in years

I know. I got one of the 2 skulls 4/8 shirt and I love it. But that fuckin Sat night one with the skeleton looming over the strip- that is fuckin so bad ass...

35 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

No, there was only this one for friday

thanks! now i don't have anything to regret. 

2nd nite shirt is pretty cool w incorporating Vegas into design. Also got the black & white skull Vegas shirt.  Hope they have cool shirts for chicago & nashville.

Is anyone actually gonna buy any shirts from the official store paying 40 dollars plus shipping? That's fucking nuts, I understand at the concert because it's a quick decision and the novelty of wearing the shirt you bought at the concert but online you have to think about it and type in a credit card the whole time having to be ok with spending 40+ dollars to not even have the shirt for a week or 2. That is ridiculously lame.

They would sell 2wice as many at $20 and make the same money.

Edited by StoneTempleRoses
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm so butthurt that I didn't see this shirt at the show- people are selling them on E-bay for $99. If anyone has an extra in a medium... Please, please, please... I'll buy it for not an insane price! .... or the poster.

same fucking here, I was waiting on line and I said Fuck it, and as soon as I said Fuck it and was basically heading out the door I knew it was something I was going to regret it