*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

12 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Not sure about the Singapore merch. Someone at the venue said they were selling lithographs but they weren't numbered? Apparently that Merlion design was a for sale but wasn't numbered. Seems weird.

Mine was not numbered

With regard to the foam fingers they were distributed by an organiser 

• Like 1

I for one LOVE many of the new designs on the shirts from Japan and Australia shows. But being a normal guy on a normal budget in this life I can not afford to purchase $100 PLUS authentic shirts on ebay. My question is have any of you purchased the reprints I have been seeing on ebay sold mainly from Indonesia.  What your take is on the reprints being sold and are they just ripping fans off? I really love the Kobe Samaria and the Singapore Koi designs!

8 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I don't think that's neccasrily the reason, although for Thailand I could see that. Singapore's quite well off as a country, no?

I think it's a case of having a lack of icons or pop culture references to use as inspiration for more designs. 

Merch usually sells out at concerts in Singapore  

The Merlion was also used for Metallica's concert in Singapore. Sold out too

3 hours ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

I for one LOVE many of the new designs on the shirts from Japan and Australia shows. But being a normal guy on a normal budget in this life I can not afford to purchase $100 PLUS authentic shirts on ebay. My question is have any of you purchased the reprints I have been seeing on ebay sold mainly from Indonesia.  What your take is on the reprints being sold and are they just ripping fans off? I really love the Kobe Samaria and the Singapore Koi designs!

Those fake shirts from Malaysia and Indonesia on Ebay look like SHIT. They clearly just took the images from Arian Buhler's website and blew it up. It looks terrible because the original shirts use the proper direct-to-garment process and you don't see a "border" to the printed image. The knockoff crap on Ebay clearly has that rectangular border so you can tell they just copy-pasted a jpg.

I know the legit ones are expensive but I'd rather not have a shirt than spend $20 on those knockoffs.

Just look at that trash:

HI5DEpr.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Yes, fakes are rubbish and you're being ripped off. Burn 'em all!

It's not even about the value for me. Even if someone gave that fake shirt to me for free, I would kinda be embarrassed to wear it.

Remember those awful fake brand t-shirts your relatives would bring you back from their trips to some cheap southeast Asian country like Thailand or Vietnam or the Philippines? Some shitty silkscreened atrocity that might have, on occasion, got the logo right but just felt like someone had spilled glue or paraffin wax on the front of your shirt and just let it dry? The shit that would crack and peel after three or four washes?

Those shirts are like, one step up from that.

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Those fake shirts from Malaysia and Indonesia on Ebay look like SHIT. They clearly just took the images from Arian Buhler's website and blew it up. It looks terrible because the original shirts use the proper direct-to-garment process and you don't see a "border" to the printed image. The knockoff crap on Ebay clearly has that rectangular border so you can tell they just copy-pasted a jpg.

I know the legit ones are expensive but I'd rather not have a shirt than spend $20 on those knockoffs.

Just look at that trash:

HI5DEpr.jpg

Yep in comparison the knock of look horrible! Glad I did not purchase any damn that  is one bad ass shirt on the right! I wish they had these on the official site!