*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 01/11/2016 at 4:13 PM, lgabriel said:

in South American tour know if they are selling Lithographs, bracelet and the program? If so, does anyone have pictures?

No lithographs. 

No idea about any bracelets or a program. 

The SA leg has seen a merchandise drought. 

I haven't even seen anyone post a picture of the t-shirts for sale or the merch stand since Chile. 

• 2 weeks later...

That's pretty cool shot of the merch stand from SA @Black Sabbath!

At a glance there it would appear that in fact SA have an exclusive bit of merch or two at least with the sweater on the far right and the tour tee with the scroll on the back with all the SA stops

Definitely toned down from the US super sized merch trucks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'll be at the Mexico shows so I'll try to get pictures of any different merchandise from the summer tour.

I definitely plan on buying that sweatshirt though.

Hoping they have the leather hat also.

Nice one, look forward to seeing those pics. 

It would seem that for SA they've just gone for a very bare minimum range and the big ticket items that were freely available on the NA run have been omitted. 

I think from memory that ball cap was like $100?

8 minutes ago, MattleyCrue said:

I already ordered mine last week as soon as it dropped on the website!  Can't wait to rock it!  I will have the best (non-ugly) sweater at every party!

I just saw it in the email and thought it was new. That was the only reason I put it in here lol

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MattleyCrue said:

I already ordered mine last week as soon as it dropped on the website!  Can't wait to rock it!  I will have the best (non-ugly) sweater at every party!

I got a coupon-code from GN'R merch for free shipping. Went to order the holiday sweater and it turns out the coupon code only works for the USA. Couldn't bring myself to pay $20 shipping on a $48 sweater.

If anyone wants free-shipping from the online store (and you live in the US) I have a code you can have.

• Like 1

On 2016-12-01 at 3:27 AM, GoBucky said:

Has anyone recieved the new sweater yet? I wear XL shirts and got the yellow sweater last year in XXL and its so small i can barely breathe in it...just wondering if the new one is small like that one. 

I'm wondering about that Holiday Sweater as well. Does anyone know if the front is printed on or knitted? Looks knitted to me, but i wanna know for sure. Also like GoBucky said. how's the size?

And another question about the official store in general, have anybody ordered from it and shipped to Europe/Sweden? How long did it take? How much did the shipping cost?

Asked yesterday in another thread but that one got locked with my post removed, mod, next time just please shoot me a pm or just move the post, deleting it and not saying anything was bullshit, it wouldn't take that long.