OFFICIAL VIDEOS from the first show at Troubadour - WTTJ, LIVE AND LET DIE, SCOM AND BETTER SNIPPETS

Those clips confirm why you don't have a third guitarist when Slash is around. How can we ever watch NuGNR videos again after this?

Live and Let Die might be the one thing that has outstayed its welcome from that lot but I'm sure it will be redeemed with the full tour production added to it.

All the people moaning...seriously, few hints of mickey on PC sure...BUT Axl always improves as the tour goes on EVERYBODY knows that, and considering this was first show back with Slash..so add the excitement/hype elemnt, and its a small sweaty club...I think he sounds great, after like 5 or so shows..he'll be right on course, first few shows are always a lil shakey for most singers....I still cant personally wait for first new footage of Double Talkin' Jive

• Like 1

"Not to be an asshole" but Better was like 10 seconds long max. I'll need to hear a bit more before I jump aboard the "slash improved Better SO MUCH" boat. Better was always a great song, even without Slash. From the sounds of the clip it sounded a bit looser and a bit more hard rocking, definitely interested to hear it in full especially the alleged new intro.

• Like 1

personally I don't mind Mickey, as long as it's not the entire show. when done right it sounds dramatic and primal... larger than life, over the top, HM at it's best..
it's also fun when everyone around you/the audience screams at the same time LOL

if instrumental part just before LALD is Better, it's better!

I remember when the Vegas DVD teaser came out and Axl sounded good, but that was because the only 30 seconds of Axl singing good the entire night were in the promo

I feel like this is another one of those promos

Axl needs to stop half-assing it

41 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

and your point is?

why are you quoting me?

The audio could be better, especially in 2016, that's all i'm sayin'

My point is that all people do is complain about stupid shit instead of embracing what is awesome about it. Negative wankers. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

My point is that all people do is complain about stupid shit instead of embracing what is awesome about it. Negative wankers. 

Then take your assumptions elsewhere because i'm already said that the footage is awesome and i fully support this lineup

Btw welcome to the forums, this is what happens 24/7 here in the last 14 years but you already knew that.....

Edited by Strange Broue

Is there more of Better than what is in OPs post?

Ppl commenting on Slash sounding good on Better, all i heard was snippets of the heavy breakdown/bridge. Hardly enough to judge anyone or thing. Am i missing something?

Great vids, pumped for more!