OFFICIAL VIDEOS from the first show at Troubadour - WTTJ, LIVE AND LET DIE, SCOM AND BETTER SNIPPETS

The beginning of WTTJ is overdubs, he went straight from "You know where you are?" to "You gonna dieeeeee" on the night.

My bad, it's from the end of the song.

Edited by Amir

2 minutes ago, Amir said:

The beginning of WTTJ is overdubs, he went straight from "You know where you are?" to "You gonna dieeeeee" on the night.

is there a chance that some other overdubs might be?

Anyway, if they release this show in full, i would happily buy it, overdubs or not...

Slash sounded awesome on that Better snippet

Edited by Strange Broue

3 minutes ago, Amir said:

It's not the same place in the song.

This new clip is near the end of the song.

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

is there a chance that some other overdubs might be?

Anyway, if they release this show in full, i would happily buy it, overdubs or not...

Slash sounded awesome on that Better snippet

I watched the full video, the rest of the audio seems to match his lip movement and sounds similar to what we've heard from clips from the night, i.e. a bit Mickey on PC, so there's no evidence that he overdubbed anything but a quick fix to the flubbed intro of WTTJ.

Edited by Amir

You can tell the guy is getting tired, as his vocal get worse at it goes on.

Don't get me wrong here,

"Gets worse" means, 100% - 90% here, the guy sang his ass off! 

God damn this was awesome.

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

It's not the same place in the song.

This new clip is near the end of the song.

Is it? I guess I'm mistaken then, only way to find out to be sure will be for them to release the whole thing (fingers crossed) ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amir said:

Is it? I guess I'm mistaken then, only way to find out to be sure will be for them to release the whole thing (fingers crossed) ;)

i'm almost 100% sure that's the end of jungle and not the intro :)

1 minute ago, Gem Archer said:

he clearly sounds all worn out by the end of PC, but let's give him a break is the final song of the night of the first show in almost two years...

Exactly, he fucking went full bore, with a broken foot no less, and he hit the notes at least, even if not full power. Great gig.

7 minutes ago, Amir said:

That's the end section in the break down with the rest of the band muted... I think.