downzy

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

26 posts in this topic

All clips/recordings of Knockin' On Heaven's Door from the 2016 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour can be posted here.

Why does it seem that Slash is out of ideas when he is soloing here? It almost sounds as if he is trying to compete with Fortus.

On 4/19/2016 at 3:42 PM, Un42nutzly said:

Why does it seem that Slash is out of ideas when he is soloing here? It almost sounds as if he is trying to compete with Fortus.

Never gets a chance to catch his groove in this format of the song... Richard... Shut up and play rhythm ;)

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Never gets a chance to catch his groove in this format of the song... Richard... Shut up and play rhythm ;)

...shut up and leave the band!

A little problem with the left earphone/speaker in the beginning, but later on it gets fine.

I love this tour - My only request is that SLASH go off on this song like during the UYI tour - I love Richard but I wanna hear Slash kill it for 10 minutes - he improvised this number to max during UYI - it was 15 minutes long - I think the fans needs this  I know I sure do - Slash killed it back in the day  love to hear him rip it again - it was one of the highlights of the gig - now letting Richard play the solo who BTW is a great guitar player  not a knock on him  not into his version - Just wanna hear Slash make it scream