What other deep cuts should they play?

Perfect Crime

Bad Obsession 

My World (I know this isn't a popular one, but I always liked it). B-)

And ... Sympathy For the Devil.  (Again, this isn't a popular one for many people, including the band, since it was made as the band was breaking up. But I actually love this rendition of the song and even use it as my ringtone on my phone). 

• Like 1

crash diet, ain't it fun, madagascar, twat, don't damn me, one in a million, perfect crime

and I don't know how could I have forgotten / Oh My God!!!

Edited by BatVin

10 minutes ago, madison said:

Perfect Crime

Bad Obsession 

And ... Sympathy For the Devil.  (Again, this isn't a popular one for many people, including the band, since it was made as the band was breaking up. But I actually love this rendition of the song and even use it as my ringtone on my phone). 

i rate sympathy for the devil as GNRs best cover song and would love to hear it live but with the paul tobias/slash problems i dont think its a song they want to revisit 

26 minutes ago, madison said:

Perfect Crime

Bad Obsession 

Good choices. I too would like to see Sympathy, but I think playing it would be too awkward for Slash (he has repeatedly said he detests their cover of it), and might just reopen old wounds. I would kill to see it close out a show - their rendition is a great showstopper in the way PC is - but it won't happen.

my first GNR concert i went to had

you aint the first

used to love her

your crazy

dead horse

in the set and my last GNR concert had 14 years. all of them are good songs that rarely or never get played now. what about so fine or yesterdays ?

1 hour ago, madison said:

My World

Sympathy For the Devil

1 hour ago, action said:

ain't it fun 

These would be my picks, Ain't It Fun in particular would be pretty ironic seeing as Slash and Duff are back in the band ("broken up every band that you've ever begun...").

Oh, and TWAT. Always TWAT.

If Izzy guests I'd like to hear Dust N' Bones since we got 14 Years in 2012.