04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket for last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, Original said:

I'm gonna need to rally big time.   That was an epic night last night.  This old man gonna need some energy revival tonight.   Wow!

Well I just touched down in Vegas, so rally motherfucker, rally!! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gobr0309 said:

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket for last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance

where did you get your ticket? it if was on Stubhub or a legitimate source I am sure you are ok, if it was some random guy or on Craigslist where you will have no way of gettting your money back I am sure you are screwed, if a deal is to good to be true it possibly is

30 minutes ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

They'll switch it up.  I'd be shocked if we don't hear Don't Cry tonight, for example. 

34 minutes ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

It will be mostly the same with 2-3 changes I'd imagine. Probably get my michelle maybe. Hoping for pretty tied up

I think it's fair to say that you're going to be in for a treat tonight! Last night was spectacular.

I'm definitely not going to stay up another night. Really noticing that I'm not a teen anymore who can easily stay up until 11 AM. :( Going to set my alarm and try watch the second show, though. Hopefully some kind soul will stream it again. I very much appreciate those who did so last night. Gives those of us who cannot attend a glimpse of the excitement at least!

• Like 4