04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket from last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

I'm sure it's going to be the same.  Not only did they not give out the set lists, they left then taped in place and were brushing the footprints off of them.

1 hour ago, Estranged Fan said:

Someone managed to record the intro song last night and it sounded like it could be another part of "The General". I may be wrong, but the orchestra sound reminded me of the intro they used a few years back. I hope we will get a chance to hear the full song one day!

I was intrigued by this as well.  This can only be a sign of good things to come.

Edited by Bridge school

3 hours ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

I think it'll be different.  They'll do Dont Cry.   They did most of the "epics ballads" last night, although there's still some to pick from there, the overall set will be heavier and more rockin'.

Edited by Bridge school

4 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

I wonder how tonight with stack up against last night. I hope there are some different songs played although it seems like maybe they will just do the exact show again?

What does everyone else expect?

Different opener.  New songs today- TWAT.   Don't Cry.  Pretty Tied Up. Probably no Coma.   No CD and they'll add Street of Dreams.   Maybe Patience in main set and different encore song.   

10 hours ago, gobr0309 said:

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket for last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance  

1 hour ago, Kittiara said:
1 hour ago, Kittiara said:

I think it's fair to say that you're going to be in for a treat tonight! Last night was spectacular.

I'm definitely not going to stay up another night. Really noticing that I'm not a teen anymore who can easily stay up until 11 AM. :( Going to set my alarm and try watch the second show, though. Hopefully some kind soul will stream it again. I very much appreciate those who did so last night. Gives those of us who cannot attend a glimpse of the excitement at least!

'm definitely not going to stay up another night. Really noticing that I'm not a teen anymore who can easily stay up until 11 AM. :( Going to set my alarm and try watch the second show, though. Hopefully some kind soul will stream it again. I very much appreciate those who did so last night. Gives those of us who cannot attend a glimpse of the excitement at least!

we were heading home when our truck started making noises like a dying moose. we got a tow and I m currently at theFord dealer waiting to see how much this gonna cost. at this point it looks as if we'll be here at least overnight sooooo maybe see i'l see it again tonight :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kittiara said:

I think it's fair to say that you're going to be in for a treat tonight! Last night was spectacular.

I'm definitely not going to stay up another night. Really noticing that I'm not a teen anymore who can easily stay up until 11 AM. :( Going to set my alarm and try watch the second show, though. Hopefully some kind soul will stream it again. I very much appreciate those who did so last night. Gives those of us who cannot attend a glimpse of the excitement at least!

Bahhh you fader!! Nah I'm kidding I'm like a zombie after last night :lol: Still I'm currently working night shift so I'll be in the chat again in a few hours :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

we were heading home when our truck started making noises like a dying moose. we got a tow and I m currently at theFord dealer waiting to see how much this gonna cost. at this point it looks as if we'll be here at least overnight sooooo maybe see i'l see it again tonight :P 

Worse problems to have than being "stuck" in Vegas with GnR.   Your truck breaking down is an oman.   GnR is calling you back....

• Like 4