04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

4 hours ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

They may add/remove a few tunes.  I can see them adding "My Michelle" and perhaps "Yesterdays" and "Pretty Tied Up".

5 minutes ago, he11raz0r said:

They may add/remove a few tunes.  I can see them adding "My Michelle" and perhaps "Yesterdays" and "Pretty Tied Up".

hearing My Michelle and Pretty Tied Up would indeed be awesome

• Like 1

I'm staying up all night tonight! I don't have an early morning tomorrow so I'll hang here all night (as long as the forum is working, of course).

Actually last night worked out perfectly for me. I planned a four hour nap guesstimating on the time when Guns would go on. My dog woke me about 3 1/2 hours into my nap wanting outside. As I was grumbling at him because I needed those precious 30 minutes I checked MyGNR and found that AIC had just hit the stage. I adjusted my alarm for another hour. Over slept. Woke up displeased that I most likely missed the beginning of the show. Then found out Guns hadn't hit the stage yet. Then within five minutes Guns hit the stage. Perfect timing! After they left the stage I napped for another hour and a half before I had to get up to start my day.

It all worked out rather well for me but I would rather hang here than sleep. I can sleep tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Original said:

Worse problems to have than being "stuck" in Vegas with GnR.   Your truck breaking down is an oman.   GnR is calling you back....

you have no idea how great that would be. that was THE.BEST.CONCERT.EVER!!!! Axl looked good and how appropriate  was it that he was on a throne? they played most all the songs I love. I cried during November Rain. I lost it during Nightrain dancing and singing at the top of my lngs! Axl seemed to be in a GREAT mood, kidding around and making jokes. and a miracle happened. my huband,a long time HATER of GN'R had a *bleeping* blast! I even caught him singing along with some of the songs, that made me so happy! so for a bucket list item this one hit on all cylinders! wonder if I could just follow them on tour becoming the world's oldest groupie!! Damn that was a fine concert and Axl looked so fine! I am writing this at the dealership ( so cool they have free wifi but ) my battery quite low so I will write more later and hope to post some pics hubby took! GNF'R FOREVER!!!  :headbang:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, k12 said:

hearing My Michelle and Pretty Tied Up would indeed be awesome

I was surprised "My Michelle" wasn't in the set last night. If they're keeping it fresh and have several setlists then that'll work.  But "My Michelle" was so much bigger than say "Coma" or "Chinese Democracy".  Not complaining whatsoever, just found a few song selections odd.

In my opinion contray to popular belief. Axl has aged pretty damn well that or he's taking some secret magical rejuvenation pills because damn...he looks completly different from 2014...even better then he did in 2010...he looks like a mix of 1991 and 1988...  Axl looks ready to kick ass this summer and after this broken foot it will only make him more motivated and hungry. I remember when I broke my foot in highschool i got cut from the basketball team, the next season I made varsity that is how hungry I was to impress everyone. I can't fucking wait for tonight and San Diego this summer. 

2 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

i guess they've kinda wiped SCOM off their playlist. shame. i always wanted to hear what slash might sound like on that tune... :(

who knows, maybe it'll be added in later!

what? SCOM is there

and pretty sure you have heard Slash playing it..

Edited by hypird

2 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

i guess they've kinda wiped SCOM off their playlist. shame. i always wanted to hear what slash might sound like on that tune... :(

who knows, maybe it'll be added in later!

What song??? Sweet Child O Mine???

They play it every night lol I'm drinking right now so maybe you were talking about something else but???