04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

Why not? I think i read somewhere maybe you can confirm it that slither was supposed to be a GNR song... I would love to hear Axl sing it.

I think that was Fall to Pieces, but who knows?  A good chunk of 5 O'Clock Somewhere could have been rehearsed as GnR tunes too

25 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

haha i didn't mean to write scom. no clue why that came out. meant to say SOD.

That makes sense. I really wonder why they cut this tune as well. It would make sense. It seems like Slash didn't attempt in any way to learn the solos the way that Robin played them tho. unfortunately

32 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Do you think the same set it's going to be printed for today? 

I think that's all the songs that they're playing over the two nights, they'll just swap a couple for the alternate ones tonight. Most likely There Was a Time instead of Coma and like, Yesterdays instead of DTJ or something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I think that's all the songs that they're playing over the two nights, they'll just swap a couple for the alternate ones tonight. Most likely There Was a Time instead of Coma and like, Yesterdays instead of DTJ or something.

I agree with you. I also think that they're going to rehearse more songs for the summer tour. 

• Like 1

Just now, FabioRoses said:

https://twitter.com/gnrsudamerica

They said it, i don't know if it's a reliable source. :P 

Hard to say, yesterday he didnt use it during soundcheck then it showed up at the show.  It is possible he doesn't use it tonight to change it up and that link those guys are great, reliable?  Unsure they get alot of info from all sources around the net so depends where it came from

Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

Aren't they going to do an acousic set tonight? or was that just a rumor? has anyone confirmed it? it would be awesome if they went with the 1993 with the ''living room'' set...Axl could just sit on the couch the entire show. 

There would be something magical about that, not a bad idea really and would be a complete change over last night!

Just now, Original said:

Went and met Eddie Trunk and Jim Florentine.   Jim said it was a "venue issue" for why Alice was late and then Guns last night.   FYI for what it's worth.  And both guys were great!

Makes sense, since apparently it took ages for everyone to get inside the arena; people were still piling in halfway through AiC's set

Just now, gunsguy said:

Hard to say, yesterday he didnt use it during soundcheck then it showed up at the show.  It is possible he doesn't use it tonight to change it up and that link those guys are great, reliable?  Unsure they get alot of info from all sources around the net so depends where it came from

I find it hard to believe that Axl is goin' do the show without a throne or a couch. Standing there all the time? :max:

Seeing as it was played at soundcheck last night, I think they'll play TWAT...

...which will send my envy levels of everyone there through the roof :P But hopefully someone gets a decent recording of it, loving the recordings I've seen from last night's show.