04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Yep, after yesterday's show i was on the verge of making a defeatist comment - there were a lot of "pure mickey" moments, on the forum a lot of people were kinda wishfully praising axl's voice "he sounds great, and hater can fuck off!!! Right guise?" and so on and so forth... But after the second night i'm really glad i didn't - because holy shit, how is it even possible to improve so much OVERNIGHT? His voice was truly on fucking point, even the extremely rare mickey moment during high notes was different from the previous night because there was this strength behind it... Holy motherfucker i really hope they will come to Poland, will pay anything to see them.

And, of course, GOD BLESS FEDE

Axl's voice is confusing. I thought night 1 sounded better than night 2 but the videos being posted tell me night 2 translated much better. I mean his clean voice on live and let die still has some fullness in it where yesterday it was empty...idk what to think, but either way it was a great weekend for GNR fans. 

I knew WTTJ would translate to anything...him singing that live was incredible there was so much power in it, he sang it perfect. But those songs with the cleaner vocals are the ones I questioned...glad to see they came out nice.

1 minute ago, DocArunas said:

Hm, can someone find me pic/vid where slash and axl actually made eye contact, so I can rest assured im not paranoid about them avoiding it 

how u make eye contact with someone whos always with shades

PC sounds decent, I wish Axl wouldn't sing before he blows the whistle, I love the guitar parts on that intro, I don't care for the vocals over it, it's just not needed in my opinion. But Slash is an absolute monster on that last solo...he's beyond what I expected, hes at the top of what he does it's incredible. 

21 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Holy shit. Holy mother fucking Mary. 

Twat in the alt set list choices. 

My god. 

A massive Fuck you to all the people who hated on Axl and Chinese for the past 15 years. May you weep into your beer as Slash covers Bucket and Finck  

Slash covers no one. He puts his own spin on songs and makes them way better.

So how is Axl changing shirts throughout the show when he's on his thrown? Its just kind of a funny visual to think of him getting on and off that thing throughout the show and hobbling around on crutches just to make some wardrobe changes...not that I'd care. King Axl can do whatever he wants.

26 minutes ago, DocArunas said:

Hm, can someone find me pic/vid where slash and axl actually made eye contact, so I can rest assured im not paranoid about them avoiding it 

I swear some fans won't be happy till they see Axl and Slash going at it playing hide the sausage. :lol: 

• Like 2