04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

38 minutes ago, Entman said:

Yep, after yesterday's show i was on the verge of making a defeatist comment - there were a lot of "pure mickey" moments, on the forum a lot of people were kinda wishfully praising axl's voice "he sounds great, and hater can fuck off!!! Right guise?" and so on and so forth... But after the second night i'm really glad i didn't - because holy shit, how is it even possible to improve so much OVERNIGHT? His voice was truly on fucking point, even the extremely rare mickey moment during high notes was different from the previous night because there was this strength behind it... Holy motherfucker i really hope they will come to Poland, will pay anything to see them.

And, of course, GOD BLESS FEDE

I noticed this last night watching the 1st Vegas show that by around the 4th-5th song before Paradise City his voice seemed to come all the way back and he didn't have the high pithciness that he's had.  I'm glad to see your comment on this before watching anything from last night's show to see formyself.

3 minutes ago, jmapelian said:

I noticed this last night watching the 1st Vegas show that by around the 4th-5th song before Paradise City his voice seemed to come all the way back and he didn't have the high pithciness that he's had.  I'm glad to see your comment on this before watching anything from last night's show to see formyself.

Yeah, by KOHD he was back to full on.

I think Coma probably did a number on him yesterday, that he was trying to conserve himself before Coma to ensure he could get through it.

36 minutes ago, DocArunas said:

Hm, can someone find me pic/vid where slash and axl actually made eye contact, so I can rest assured im not paranoid about them avoiding it 

Holy shit, guys are going crazy over this shit. 
Theres already a ton of photos were they're talking and laughing together. 

So the first night of Coma, it was cool that they played it, but Axl's voice was high instead of clean. 

The 2nd night however... Axl absolutely tears the motherfucking roof off of that place. Holy God in Heaven. 

Guns N' Roses just walked in and said The Kings of Hard Rock are back fuckers! Thanks for keeping the throne warm Grohl!

• Like 2

The last few times that I have seen them play, Axl often disappears off stage (change, drink, breathe, pee etc.). So much that it becomes annoying. I assume that this didn't happen when he was confined to the throne. That must have been great to get his full attention for the entire time. If he did leave, it probably wasn't much.

Edited by Drakestar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jayrod737 said:

So how is Axl changing shirts throughout the show when he's on his thrown? Its just kind of a funny visual to think of him getting on and off that thing throughout the show and hobbling around on crutches just to make some wardrobe changes...not that I'd care. King Axl can do whatever he wants.

There's a hot "nurse" who rolls him around the stage when he needs to as far as I noticed, which only adds to the show. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

How nice will it be to have the Don't Cry solo played correctly again? Don't get me wrong, I actually liked the stripped down approach but DJ's solo was usually enough to ruin it and it's not even a hard solo. It'll be cool to hear the "album version" live again.

• Like 2