04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

47 minutes ago, default_ said:

Any video of Wish you were here? Cant find any. :(

I just uploaded the one from last night about 20 minutes ago. The video isn't high def but I think the audio might be better than the other one that was posted. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

I stayed up Friday to watch the streams then went straight here for the 2nd show. It now feels pretty terrible, but worth it tho :D

You've seen all the footage?

Just a couple so far, only woke up a half hour ago. Liking what I'm hearing though.

Ah he did Knocking like he sang it at the soundcheck yesterday!

Its amazing how he is now pushing himself, in 11-14 the rasp was there but he always held it back (only rarely did he really let it rip) but the last couple of shows its just been 100% of what he can give at the time.

1 hour ago, Tyler Drama said:

My video of Coma:

I was always a supporter of the NuGNR and saw them twice in concert

If Slash and Duff return brings on more songs from the whole GNR catalog including CD songs and Illusion songs like this......then I agree this is the best version of GNR

thank u for this awesome vid

never thought possible

There Was A Time (TOTALLY INTENDED) :P but years ago i would agree with you in the possible falling out on tour but I think this time around is different I think everyone is in a better place the band knows how well they played together in the day and judging by the first few shows this tour the guys seem to be having fun on stage again

• Like 1

Yea, it would have set me back a few dollars and in my head I thought "I'll just catch them here in Pittsburgh", but at this point I will never forgive myself for not going to these shows.

Just stupid.

Very glad for those who made it.  Once in a (not in this) lifetime experience.

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm gonna give it a couple days to process but for now I'm thinking that might have been the single greatest concert I've ever seen.

I think I'd put it in my top five for sure. It was incredible. Definitely a better show than the kickass Friday show so.....   I wish I could remember the show I saw in 1993 better. That's so fucking long ago now and was my first concert ever. 

• Like 1

Just now, sonofnazareth said:

Hair of the dog would be a great cover, but do the fans want more covers? 

Not really but I will admit aside from Coma my favourite part of both nights was the Wish You Were Here / Layla portion of the show. 

4 minutes ago, Bono said:

I think I'd put it in my top five for sure. It was incredible. Definitely a better show than the kickass Friday show so.....   I wish I could remember the show I saw in 1993 better. That's so fucking long ago now and was my first concert ever. 

I saw them in 91, 92 & 93 and this shit all over those shows for me. The only thing I can think of that comes close was Roger Waters The Wall in 2010.

• Like 2