04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Listening to my recording right now. I love that when DTJ starts, the dude behind us says "SHOTGUN BLUES!"

Ummm.......no dude...........they are NEVER going to play Shotgun Blues (thankfully) :lol:

I would take shotgun blues anyday over wttj or paradise city anyday.......... lol never gonna happen in a million years but have heard those songs thousands of times lol

4 hours ago, smoke said:

I pray it doesn't sound like Spaghetti - I still can't get into that album, and I've got (and listen to repeatedly) all the Chinese leaks, so it's not for lack of fanaticism.

Slash and Duff will bring a certain sound. Chinese Spaghetti. Codeword: Noodles. 

Slash playing Chi dem is alien technology. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Theseeker123 said:

I would take shotgun blues anyday over wttj or paradise city anyday.......... lol never gonna happen in a million years but have heard those songs thousands of times lol

I can dig that. If anything I was just more surprised to hear someone go "SHOTGUN BLUES!" and be excited about it lol

Can't stop thinking about the show.  The sound in the T-Mobile arena was insane, probably the loudest concert I've ever been to.  Highlight for me was the "Trinity" jamming Layla and November Rain. Very emotional moment for a lifelong fan. Slash & Melissa's dark Better intro was super cool too.  Makes me excited about the prospect of having Slash get his hands on CD2.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Listening to my recording right now. I love that when DTJ starts, the dude behind us says "SHOTGUN BLUES!"

Ummm.......no dude...........they are NEVER going to play Shotgun Blues (thankfully) :lol:

Love your recording! Thanks for posting it so that we can all hear it.

Almost every concert bootleg audio I hear has "that guy" in it trying to show off his knowledge of whatever band he is watching, like somebody in class trying to show the teacher he is smarter than they are. I like his yelling out "Mr Brownstone!!!" then drunkenly sings the  descending guitar riff and promptly gets the words wrong. Sounds like he had a good time anyway...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gorthar said:

Love your recording! Thanks for posting it so that we can all hear it.

Almost every concert bootleg audio I hear has "that guy" in it trying to show off his knowledge of whatever band he is watching, like somebody in class trying to show the teacher he is smarter than they are. I like his yelling out "Mr Brownstone!!!" then drunkenly sings the  descending guitar riff and promptly gets the words wrong. Sounds like he had a good time anyway...

Oh yeah, we had a riot. That dude wasn't even annoying really. Everyone I saw was jus so into it, that dude included. 

And you're welcome for the sharing, that's the only reason I go through the trouble :)

I'm on Coma now and it sounds just as awesome as I remember!

1 minute ago, Bridge school said:

Thank you for posting this and also for pinpointing which song that part reminds me of.

It just hit me out of nowhere. I almost didn't post it because I thought everyone would be like "That dude is crazy" haha.

• Like 1

@RussTCB The audio clips were really cool man, I uploaded them on my ipod and listened to all the songs while going to work, I listened Better and Don't cry more than 10 times. 

Was it you who said "There was a time" before Don't Cry was about to start? lol

Just listening to Jungle again, that really must rank up there as one of the best out there of any era, its certainly a match for any 2010 show and it has the intro of some of the best 06 shows.

Man that opening scream, he has done some great ones (as I say some 2006 shows, there are a few amazing ones during SA 2011, I think Rosario may be one such example) but this one was super high AND powerful and his voice had that 92 rasp quality to it as well.

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

@RussTCB The audio clips were really cool man, I uploaded them on my ipod and listened to all the songs while going to work, I listened Better and Don't cry more than 10 times. 

I'm not that yet. Just finished Wish You Were here (which was AMAZING) and on Layla now. I'll let you know as soon as I get to Don't Cry if that was my drunk ass or not. 

Can confirm that it's me saying "HOLY SHITBALLS" right after Coma though lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, koldweather said:

Just listening to Jungle again, that really must rank up there as one of the best out there of any era, its certainly a match for any 2010 show and it has the intro of some of the best 06 shows.

Man that opening scream, he has done some great ones (as I say some 2006 shows, there are a few amazing ones during SA 2011, I think Rosario may be one such example) but this one was super high AND powerful and his voice had that 92 rasp quality to it as well.

I wanna time it to check at some point, but I think the intro scream might even be longer than Germany 2006

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It was probably me begging for it...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If it was someone in the back of GA, that was me!