04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

28 minutes ago, Its a Bad Obsession said:

Wow, Axl's voice on TIL from the 2nd Vegas show is incredible! Not an easy song to sing and he nailed it! Must be said, Slash's solo TIL rocks too :headbang:

Thought the same thing while I was at the show. Then later I thought maybe I thought it was better than it was just because I was there. Listened to it again this morning and was like "Holy hell, he DID sound that good!"

6 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

jzbcxc.jpg

I think he pulled that out during half way into the show. Shortly after, the bands security guard (Geo?) brought Fernando to the center of the floor to show him the sign and it seemed to me like it didn't bother Fernando and just shrugged it off. A few minutes later the girl that was with that guy got the signed and walked down the steps to the rail and just started moving the sign back to back so the band could notice it and thats when I think they had enough of it and saw a few security guards walk through the front and pointing at the sign and then it got taken away. I managed to get a pic before it was taken.

p2021254326-6.jpg

Just now, Strange Broue said:

Sad to see that Fernando is the same....

Banning a Don't Cry refernce sign is what TB could do on a regular basis

They were fine with it at first but when the person is obviously trying to be obnoxious with it, then that's different. They were waving it around a lot so I doubt it was just supposed to be a "Don't Cry" reference. The first I saw it was during Estranged.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

They were fine with it at first but when the person is obviously trying to be obnoxious with it, then that's different. They were waving it around a lot so I doubt it was just supposed to be a "Don't Cry" reference. The first I saw it was during Estranged.

Some jerks love coming to the show with the purpose of pissing Axl off, causing him to walk off stage, break the show or whatever. That is partcularly lame and I am very much into getting rid of such assholes.

• Like 3

On 4/10/2016 at 11:48 AM, koldweather said:

The biggest difference Ive noticed is the show feels so fluid. It always felt so stop-start during nu guns so shows never built up a head of steam, but the last few shows have felt almost non stop.

I was at both shows and totally agree

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saltzy said:

BTW, I almost, almost, almost caught the mic on Saturday.  There was a dude right in front of me with his gf on his shoulders that basically had it hit her right in the hands.  She missed it, it hit the floor and it kicked like 5' to my left.  If it would have went the other direction it would have hit me in the damn feet.  The guy that got it was within 10' of me.  He had it right in front of me. It was cool hearing people say 'Let him have it! Let him have it!' once he had it, but I'll be damned if I didn't wanna grab the fucking thing out of his hand soooo badly.

Also saw some guy get knocked the fuck out with an unintentional flying elbow during PC.  Dude was completely done.  Also cool watching the people around chill out for a sec and help security get the guy up and out.

Uhhhhh though.  So close to that mic! Gonna replay that 15 seconds in my head for the rest of my damn life.  Crappers.

I was a little bit back further from the mic on the Friday show and way closer to the stage on the Sat show. I managed to get a present from Slash :D

There was an unconscious guy that the crowd lifted up and pushed over to the front security...was this the same one? When I saw him go by I think people thought he was a crowd surfer and at one point he almost hit the floor again :o

While the first show was amazing the second was my fav of the two and I'd say the best show I've seen in my life.

Was cool meeting some of the nighttrain crew at the meet up and board people too in the line etc (although saying "axlsnutsack" is a little awkward IRL ROFL)

5 hours ago, Saltzy said:

At the Vegas airport waiting for my flight home.  I hate this part of this trip so much, but damn what a trip.  Easily one of my all time favorite Vegas trips ever.

See everyone at Metlife in July!

I echo every part of that. Leaving for the airport is the worst, doubly-so last night as our table at HRH was killing! A short 3-night trip, but one of my best Vegas times ever.

Just now, shjtjustgotreal said:

did you watch multiple clips for 2nd show or theres a full show clip?

I just watched a few clips here and there. Jungle, parts of Better, Coma, etc. 

I haven't seen the video of the complete show uploaded yet, so I've had my audio on repeat pretty much lol