RussTCB

04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

1,964 posts in this topic

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket for last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well 4/9, you got your work cut out for you. I dont know how your gonna even come close to topping 4/8. Good luck to ya 4/9. You're gonna need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna need to rally big time.   That was an epic night last night.  This old man gonna need some energy revival tonight.   Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Original said:

I'm gonna need to rally big time.   That was an epic night last night.  This old man gonna need some energy revival tonight.   Wow!

Well I just touched down in Vegas, so rally motherfucker, rally!! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gobr0309 said:

I am looking for a copy of an e-ticket for last night's show from anyone who had GA PIT tickets. I bought a GA PIT ticket for saturday's show for a really good price and I would like to compare it to a ticket I am sure is legitimate from last night's show to make sure I didn't get ripped off. I have noticed on past GA tickets from AXS that some have said "GA FLOOR" "GA PIT" "General Admission" "GA: Standing Room Only" etc. and I would like to compare my ticket to a used one to make sure everything matches like it should. I would be happy to send $10-20 through paypal to anyone who can help me out. If so, please send me a PM with the used PDF file from last night and let me know your paypal account info and i'll send over some money for the help. I'd hate to drive from LA just to find out I got a fake ticket and have to find another last minute. Thanks in advance

where did you get your ticket? it if was on Stubhub or a legitimate source I am sure you are ok, if it was some random guy or on Craigslist where you will have no way of gettting your money back I am sure you are screwed, if a deal is to good to be true it possibly is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

I think there will be some changes.

I hope another surprise ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

They'll switch it up.  I'd be shocked if we don't hear Don't Cry tonight, for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, k12 said:

so is it the same Set list tonight? I hope not, I am hoping they are going to mix it up every night but I am guessing it is going to be the same

It will be mostly the same with 2-3 changes I'd imagine. Probably get my michelle maybe. Hoping for pretty tied up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully a nice continuation from yesterday...

Axl sounded fucking ferocious on some parts. Just a matter of time until they are all firing on all cylinders.

Enjoy yourself guys.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked into the hotel. Lets fuckin do this!!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have 2 tickets for tonight's show to sell.. Enjoyed last nights so much I have to go again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll again keep the setlist updated in real time (Assuming we don't crash again) in the OP tonight :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that they are playing There Was A Time tonight.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

At the airport and ready to join all of you! 

 

IMG_20160409_052758.jpg

Welcome to the party!   

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping for Pretty Tied Up based on Slash's instagram hint during rehearsals. Would love Locomotive to played also.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's fair to say that you're going to be in for a treat tonight! Last night was spectacular.

I'm definitely not going to stay up another night. Really noticing that I'm not a teen anymore who can easily stay up until 11 AM. :( Going to set my alarm and try watch the second show, though. Hopefully some kind soul will stream it again. I very much appreciate those who did so last night. Gives those of us who cannot attend a glimpse of the excitement at least!

 

 

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.