RussTCB

04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

1,964 posts in this topic

Tonight's wild predictions:

STREET OF DREAMS
DON'T CRY
SLITHER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gackt said:

SLITHER

Why not? I think i read somewhere maybe you can confirm it that slither was supposed to be a GNR song... I would love to hear Axl sing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

Why not? I think i read somewhere maybe you can confirm it that slither was supposed to be a GNR song... I would love to hear Axl sing it.

I think that was Fall to Pieces, but who knows?  A good chunk of 5 O'Clock Somewhere could have been rehearsed as GnR tunes too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

haha i didn't mean to write scom. no clue why that came out. meant to say SOD.

That makes sense. I really wonder why they cut this tune as well. It would make sense. It seems like Slash didn't attempt in any way to learn the solos the way that Robin played them tho. unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw footage of GNR doing Coma! That was great.

Axl sitting on his king chair ruling over his fans!

Can't wait for the summer tour.

Hope GNR do many other UYI songs on this tour too.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Do you think the same set it's going to be printed for today? 

I think that's all the songs that they're playing over the two nights, they'll just swap a couple for the alternate ones tonight. Most likely There Was a Time instead of Coma and like, Yesterdays instead of DTJ or something.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I think that's all the songs that they're playing over the two nights, they'll just swap a couple for the alternate ones tonight. Most likely There Was a Time instead of Coma and like, Yesterdays instead of DTJ or something.

I agree with you. I also think that they're going to rehearse more songs for the summer tour. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any other happening in the Arena today, do they have to build the stage again today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hypird said:

Is there any other happening in the Arena today, do they have to build the stage again today?

Stage was already built last night, they just have to reset it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Looks like Axl's isn't going to use Dave's throne today.

How do we know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't they going to do an acousic set tonight? or was that just a rumor? has anyone confirmed it? it would be awesome if they went with the 1993 with the ''living room'' set...Axl could just sit on the couch the entire show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FabioRoses said:

https://twitter.com/gnrsudamerica

 

They said it, i don't know if it's a reliable source. :P 

Hard to say, yesterday he didnt use it during soundcheck then it showed up at the show.  It is possible he doesn't use it tonight to change it up and that link those guys are great, reliable?  Unsure they get alot of info from all sources around the net so depends where it came from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went and met Eddie Trunk and Jim Florentine.   Jim said it was a "venue issue" for why Alice was late and then Guns last night.   FYI for what it's worth.  And both guys were great!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

Aren't they going to do an acousic set tonight? or was that just a rumor? has anyone confirmed it? it would be awesome if they went with the 1993 with the ''living room'' set...Axl could just sit on the couch the entire show. 

There would be something magical about that, not a bad idea really and would be a complete change over last night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Original said:

Went and met Eddie Trunk and Jim Florentine.   Jim said it was a "venue issue" for why Alice was late and then Guns last night.   FYI for what it's worth.  And both guys were great!

Makes sense, since apparently it took ages for everyone to get inside the arena; people were still piling in halfway through AiC's set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicklord said:

How many hours until start of GnR? I need to set my alarm haha

6 hours, but in Axl time, sometime after 6 hours :P

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gunsguy said:

Hard to say, yesterday he didnt use it during soundcheck then it showed up at the show.  It is possible he doesn't use it tonight to change it up and that link those guys are great, reliable?  Unsure they get alot of info from all sources around the net so depends where it came from

I find it hard to believe that Axl is goin' do the show without a throne or a couch. Standing there all the time? :max:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

There would be something magical about that, not a bad idea really and would be a complete change over last night!

They should do something like this...it would be so awesome I'm sure everybody going tonight would love it.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would really like them to do Breakdown. Fuckin' love that song. "Funny how everything was roses when we held onto the guns..."

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as it was played at soundcheck last night, I think they'll play TWAT...

...which will send my envy levels of everyone there through the roof :P But hopefully someone gets a decent recording of it, loving the recordings I've seen from last night's show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.