This picture needed its own thread.

1 minute ago, Carlycosmos said:

Wow. Good pic! And that first picture is amazing too. Like the one with Axl and Slash leaving the stage.rock3
Hum and I hadn't realized Duff had such a long neck.
I'm holding the urge to do some photoshopping there. What should I do @Slash787:lol:

Well i really can't think of anything to photoshop in this specific pic, but I had another thing in my mind.

As some people were saying Fortus is better than Slash, then maybe you can take a group pic of Slash's band with myles and replace Slash's face with Fortus lol and replace the "Slash" with "Fortus" in Slash featuring Myles Kennedy with the Conspirators. 

21 hours ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

We should play a game. What's axl thinking? 

"This guy is better than the old one."

I would also like to complain about the limited manner in which the forum allows me to like this picture. I like it way, WAY more than the current features allow me to express. Try to work on that, admins. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gold top 78 said:

I said it in another thread but this is the best thing about Axl being in that chair. If he was on his feet running around the stage you wouldn't get great photos like these. Axl usually goes off stage while slash is playing so to seeing him sitting there admiring Slash playing is great. Axl is just as happy to see Slash on that stage as much as the fans and it's great to see Slash smiling a lot too it just sums up the mood in the band 

I was thinking the same, and felt a little bad about it, but screw it, it's true.  Normally Axl would have bolted off stage during half those solos.  Now he gets to stick around and appreciate what the fans have known all along.  Another positive is how surprisingly good he's been sounding because he's actually able to breathe. And   I haven't seen any complaints from anyone at the shows about the chair either.  Seriously, I hope he keeps it.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

I was thinking the same, and felt a little bad about it, but screw it, it's true.  Normally Axl would have bolted off stage during half those solos.  Now he gets to stick around and appreciate what the fans have known all along.  Another positive is how surprisingly good he's been sounding because he's actually able to breathe. And   I haven't seen any complaints from anyone at the shows about the chair either.  Seriously, I hope he keeps it.  

A good idea just arrange it so the chair is up there with Dizzy and Frank :lol: and then sit down for the harder songs to sing and run about for others. I hope Dave Grohl doesn't want it back :lol:

I posted in another thread: the way Axl closes his eyes during Slash's TIL solo is just beautiful. You know he wrote that song and needed something like that solo to finish it, like in Estranged or NR. Axl and Slash complement each other. These guys need each other and I'm more than glad that they found that again. See these pics really warms my heart :heart:

2 hours ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

i'll vouch for you. Friday felt a lil stand off-ish on one end, but by mid show sat the gears were a turnin. Id bet somewhere along the line, slash will be standing on the ole keys!!! When it does happen rick dunsford may die again!!!!!! (I know that was a ploy to just get back stage!!! Lol)

Stand-offish how?

On April 11, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Slosh13 said:

Agreed. I think Slash has missed Axl, too.

Definitely, They both fall in love to each other talent at the first sight, Slash wanted Axl to join His Band but Axl wanted Slash too to join His band... Slash agreed to join Axl as long He is the lead Guitar. But Izzy wanted to be the lead Guitar. Slash win Izzy lose *Poor tht Guy*