If you could ask the band ONE question...

52 minutes ago, DIST said:

WTF is there an techno emo on stage with the greatest ROCK N ROLL band to ever walk this earth?

reminds me of matt sorum joining the biggest hard rock band in the world. he thought to himself "whats with the piano ?" 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AtGame7 said:

Do you regret the last 20 years not becoming what you could have been?

As much as it would have been cool to have a bigger back catalogue, I actually think them splitting up and regrouping all these years later actually adds to what they are rather than detracts.

I mean, if they had still been together all this time, what would they be now? Just another run of the mill ageing group. But as it's happened the way it has, we get to enjoy the excitement of the regrouping, and the world is like "ah they are back, we missed you!"

I guess it comes down to the old saying: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." :)  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jmapelian said:

So how'd you guys find this melissa chick and how does she like being in the band?

She's worked with Buckethead & Brain, so that connection probably had something to do with it.

I'd ask Axl how he went from " Slash should be avoided like a cancer " to " Let's tour together ".

1 hour ago, Nice Boy said:

As much as it would have been cool to have a bigger back catalogue, I actually think them splitting up and regrouping all these years later actually adds to what they are rather than detracts.

I mean, if they had still been together all this time, what would they be now? Just another run of the mill ageing group. But as it's happened the way it has, we get to enjoy the excitement of the regrouping, and the world is like "ah they are back, we missed you!"

I guess it comes down to the old saying: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." :)  

Why do you think they wouldn't have been talented enough to produce more good music?  The last album the classic line up released together sold 17 million copies. Why do you think they would lose their writing skills?

Or they could have released 3-or-4 more classic albums and added 10-12 more iconic songs to their catalog. Imagine if GnR had three more albums that sold 15-20 more million each, and added more songs like Jungle, SCOM, Nov Rain, Estranged, COMA, PC, Don't Cry, Rocketqueen, Nightrain and Patience to their catalog. 

37 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Welp. I ran into Richard Fortus while playing slots @ MGM last night and all I did was thank him. Should've asked about an album!

That's all you told him? No other questions/comments? 
Sheesh... come on, I understand you'd be surprised, but he's a human being, and very much like ourselves, he takes dumps regularly.