Slash Health

Stefanslash

17 minutes ago, Stefanslash said:

slash seems a little overweight, not fat but a it seems he has got a belly

i like slash i just had to tell what i think

he didn't take his top off like usual

He never takes off his top hat anymore during shows unfortunately. It has become very cliche. He should just sport a backwards ball cap or that stocking hat he wears a lot offstage. Someone posted a pic of him warming up the other night without any hat and he looked cool..

11 minutes ago, cooker said:

:facepalm: we are talking about 50 year old men. His "Weight" as you see it, did not affect his performance in the least. I think there should be an end to these weight threads. 

When your famous that is what happens.. These guys are performers and staying fit is part of the job. Being over 50 has nothing to do with it. 99% of their peers and bands that are older stay in great shape..

All that being said, Slash could probably lose a couple pounds but he is fine...

I want all of them to get really fat. Like super fat. Tacos all around. Then they would have fatty, stubby fingers and they would have to play really slow. Then they could tune their instruments down and we would have a doom version of Guns N' Roses, echoing the immortal words of Sebastian Bach.

• Like 2

Slash is a man in his 50s playing top-notch 2.5hr rock n roll shows. Is he gonna qualify for the Boston Marathon? No, probably not, but he looks damn fuckin' good for his age. As does Axl. Everyone fuck off. Not everyone can be superhuman like Duff.

• Like 1

As a general comment, age is often used as an excuse. Unless you have arthritis or something limiting your exercise abilities, "age" related weight gain is likely due to age related complacency. Both with respect to exercising and the food you eat.

People can live as they choose, but beer guts aren't directly a part of the aging process. 

It certainly didn't seem to hamper him on the weekend... he was fucking slaying!

Edited by Ant

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

He never takes off his top hat anymore during shows unfortunately. It has become very cliche. He should just sport a backwards ball cap or that stocking hat he wears a lot offstage. Someone posted a pic of him warming up the other night without any hat and he looked cool..

He was talking about his shirt... taking his shirt off.  Not his top hat.  

8 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

I want all of them to get really fat. Like super fat. Tacos all around. Then they would have fatty, stubby fingers and they would have to play really slow. Then they could tune their instruments down and we would have a doom version of Guns N' Roses, echoing the immortal words of Sebastian Bach.

Thanks, morning here, i needed a good laugh :lol:

It appears to me he's got a fair amount of muscle with some fat draped over it, which can lend the illusion that he's out of shape.

It might be that he's into hitting the weights, but not the treadmill. Under those conditions, a person will look bulky, but a little round. A moderate amount of cardio would solve that.

Axl is really managing  to turn it around with the cardio. Wonder if he's still got that ROM machine? He could supposedly get an intense hour workout in the space of ten minutes. State of the art in 1990. I still have no bloody idea how that thing worked and since, it's disappeared from the collective conciseness. 

they should call izzy, a decent drummer, and get rid of all axl solo-era members

then they should write 15 new songs, record them and release them

in the meantime, they can eat as much and they want, they can dress anything they like, i dont give a flying fuck

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tremolo said:

No.

They are not models, and never were. And even if you consider image to be a factor, Slash's image is his hair and top hat. Axl's image is the bandana, and so on. They became famous because of their music, not because of their height/weight proportion or fat %.

This whole thing stinks of cheap gossip, meaningless crap that should only have room in tabloids and girl bathroom conversation.

Yeah, right.

In the 90's, Axl's image was EVERYTHING to the teenager girls......... and the boys too. He sold sex on stage, he would sing almost naked, showing off his muscular body, doing all kind of sexual movements and sexy dance.

Kurt Cobain was never considered a sexy hot guy like Axl. If Kurt Cobain was alive, looking like a whale, no one would give a damn. He never sold what GN'R sold on stage.

Look at this video:

That's the epithome of image and why they were famous. Young, hot, sexy, charismatic, enraged men driving teenagers hormones crazy.

Edited by killuridols