NBA Playoffs 2016

december pain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

No kidding. Game 6 of the 2013 Finals is the GOAT game in my book.

funny thing about that game is i had fell asleep, but for whatever reason i woke up during the last few minutes. i seen the score and started laughing to myself like "lulz LeBron choked again" then out of nowhere Ray Allen is hitting a 3 to tie the game...crazy indeed

5 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

haven't seen many games huh? :lol:

I've seen plenty of games. Don't really see how an incredibly close Game 7 in the Finals between the two best teams in the league, with the huge underdog prevailing, isn't good? The defensive slog over the last 5 minutes of the game was some of the most intense basketball I've ever seen. The game was capped with great moments like LeBron's incredible block on Iguodala, Kevin Love's great defense on Curry's last 3 point shot, and that Kyrie Irving 3 pointer to break the stalemate. I don't see how this wasn't one of the greatest games ever played. There are two types of people who I can see not liking this game: Warriors fans (understandable; I'd be gutted if I were a Warriors fan) and shitty petty LeBron James haters (which are numerous, and they're some of the worst sports fans in the world).

9 hours ago, LightningBolt said:

I've seen plenty of games. Don't really see how an incredibly close Game 7 in the Finals between the two best teams in the league, with the huge underdog prevailing, isn't good? The defensive slog over the last 5 minutes of the game was some of the most intense basketball I've ever seen. The game was capped with great moments like LeBron's incredible block on Iguodala, Kevin Love's great defense on Curry's last 3 point shot, and that Kyrie Irving 3 pointer to break the stalemate. I don't see how this wasn't one of the greatest games ever played. There are two types of people who I can see not liking this game: Warriors fans (understandable; I'd be gutted if I were a Warriors fan) and shitty petty LeBron James haters (which are numerous, and they're some of the worst sports fans in the world).

This might be the best post you've ever made. Well done. 

LeBron led both teams in minutes played, points per game, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks.

He was half a steal and a 1 block per game away from doing the same during the last finals.

No one else has led both teams in those categories in a single playoff series ever. 

#allhailtheking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm considering this the official NBA thread now. Let's recap a few things so far this season:

KD/Warriors have not been bulletproof
Russell Westbrook is averaging (!) a triple double. Latest to do so in a season since...the Big O, who is the only player to average one for an entire season. Insanely impressive that he's average 31/11/11.

And all hail the Greek Freak, who is becoming a superstar before our eyes!

PS - the NBA has been much better than the NFL so far this season, and I place football in my top 5 favorite things behind sex, food, sleep and pooping.