Vegas zip up Hoodies

PEIRCE

Hi guys and girls.

I was wondering if anybody might be able to help on this one. I queued up at the middle merch stall outside the arena on Friday to get myself a couple of tshirts so I didn't have to worry about them inside the gig. I didn't take enough cash with me for the black zip up 'gnfnrs' hooded top and am now searching the web for one to no avail. Is anybody able to point me in the right direction? Many thanks :)

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

They weren't Vegas specific so chances are they'll be sold on tour if you can hold out!

Thanks for the reply :) unfortunately I can't make any of the tour dates - I flew over from the UK especially for the First Vegas show - but hopefuly they'll add some uk shows in the near future. Thanks again!

Awesome! I had checked the official site yesterday morning (uk time) and didn't see it. Thank you so much for the offer of getting one on the tour, but I will take the 'easy' route of the website :) thank you again so much!!

• Like 1