10 songs that would be great to hear in this reunion

Much speculation about what music should be played in the new tour of Guns. It follows, then, a list of ten songs that would be great and requested that reviveriam the golden 90s.

So Fine

It is certainly one of the most anticipated by fans. Many gunners waited this ballad during the shows that have participated Duff. It's a song that sticks out, even competing with Civil War, KOHD, YCBM and other classics.

Think About You

Everyone knows that the debut album is full of classics, as everyone knows. But there are also songs not played so well and are great songs. The beautiful Think About You is there to prove it.

Anything Goes

It follows the same line as the previous song. It is an explosive song and refers to the group of crazy young people who started a band in 1985. The prurient content music is not played live since 87 and it would be a good surprise for the meeting.

Coma

The longest music of Guns N 'Roses was rarely played live. It's ten minutes and fifteen seconds of perfect communion between the vocal and instrumental. It is certainly one of the best songs of the band.

Locomotive

There is no visual records of this music being played live, it is known only that it was played three times. There are rumors that it would be played at the legendary 1992 show in Paris. One of the pearls of the Use Your Illusion

Get in Ring

Of course, Axl has no age (or physical conditions) to stay short and box gloves on stage, but it would be a great song on the setlist, especially for its message against the media and that has value to the present day.

Dead Horse

The last time Dead Horse was played was in emotional farewell show in Argentina in 1993. More than twenty years have passed and many fans would like to hear again this music, which is one of the best among non-classic.

Dust N 'Bones

Almost twenty-four years have passed since this song was played for the last time. The Uyi II song was played for the first time in 1989 and for the last time in August 1992. It is another great song on the album, thinking that it shares space with Don't Cry and November Rain, for example. It is worth remembering.

Bad Obsession

Harmonica Teddy announces the intro. Axl enters the stage with one of his typical shorts and starts dancing while singing this great song.

Pretty Tied Up

Pedro Bial announced the last band of the night to perform at Rock in Rio. The band, now with Dizzy and Sorum, started playing the first notes. Axl wearing his legendary white coat comes in singing a song that would only be released later that year. The eighth band Uyi II was the opening song of one of the best shows of the band.

http://whiplash.net/

1460368841.jpg

Edited by auad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I would love to hear Dust n Bones again with Izzy and Slash on vocals.

They played it at Wembley 91 but by 92 Izzy had gone, no more Dust n Bones or 14 Years......sad times.

izzy turned up to play 14 years and a few other songs in london 2012

slash put a drawing on twitter yesterday of someone "ripped in two" could that be a clue they have been rehearsing dust n bones ?

• Like 1

Just now, donny said:

izzy turned up to play 14 years and a few other songs in london 2012

slash put a drawing on twitter yesterday of someone "ripped in two" could that be a clue they have been rehearsing dust n bones ?

OMG i saw that tweet and didn't think it could mean anything,i hope it does:dance:

I never followed NuGuns so i didn't know that but its the Slash/Izzy combo that i loved about DnBs.