Top 5 Concerts

ZoSoRose

#1 Helloween - 26.11.2005 - Helloween has been my all time favorite and thus I have saw them five times live. This one were the first time I saw them live and it just blew my mind.

#2 Iron Maiden - 7.7.2005  - My first real gig that and what a show it were! One funny thing were that Fear of The Dark was not played by Maiden but the audiance sing the song after the gig whole distance from arena to the outside.

#3 Helloween & Gamma Ray - Hellish Rock pt.2 - 29.3.2013 - What is better for me than see Helloween live? Helloween & Gamma Ray together on same stage! 

#4 Guns N' Roses - 5.7.2006 - First and only time so far with guns. (Hoping for more : / ) It was a great gig and Axl were on fire.  Unfortunatly he were couple hours late but in the end it didin't ruin the show.

#5 Ensiferum - 31.1.2008 -  Spinefeast at Sea 2008 - What a metal cruise it were and Ensiferum rocked so hard that the whole ship could have been sunk!

Honorable mentions: Nightwish - 6.6.2015, Children Of Bodom - 31.1.2008 & 6.6.2015, Stratovarius 15.12.2010 and Sabaton 18.2.2011. Waiting for next summer & Wacken! :headbang:

Edited by Hellow