Drunk. Sang 14 Years. Recorded it, uploaded

Flayer

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

'And its fur has renewed to a richer shade of brown!  Truly, the Lord doth work in mysterious ways!'

Did you ever see the film mall rats?

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy".

:lol:

3 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Did you ever see the film mall rats?

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy".

:lol:

I love that film!  Not best loved amongst Kevin Smith fans but i think its quite brilliant.  

'Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?' :D

19 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Its a shame Smudger decided he wanted to make bullshit cop movies with Bruce Willis.

Yeah. Mall Rats was hilarious and a really good film, but I guess all of those types of people "sell out" sooner or later, the fat bastard.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Beat me to it. 

I like your hair and glasses. I have similar glasses. Women can't tell where I'm looking when I wear them. 

We can. The boner and thigh rubbing usually gives it away.

• Like 2

On April 16, 2016 at 2:39 AM, DexAxl said:

WHY? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Cause drunk? Seemed like a good idea at the time. 

On April 16, 2016 at 5:36 AM, Len B'stard said:

My gerbil died listening to that.  No shit, it was spinning in its wheel and over the course of the song it got slower and slower and slower.  It's just sort of laying there now, poor Alec Douglas Hume (my gerbils name).  I hope your satisfied Flayer.

No regrets!

• 4 months later...
On 4/16/2016 at 2:29 AM, Snake-Pit said:

This is what I sound like drunk, for real.

This was filmed about 1am Boxing Day 2015 (after Christmas basically)..

wow that's good! disclaimer: i am currently on heavy duty codeine based cough syrup :P

no really it is good. good job!

On 4/18/2016 at 5:56 AM, Len B'stard said:

Im gonna do one of my own now! :lol:

um... waiting!!! :lol: