Near Death Experiences

Dan H.

9 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Honestly Snakes, after reading all of that I think that I need some heroin.

:D

It was also when Constantine (2005) came out because the guy sharing the heroin and having that heart to heart with me; pulled out this pirate copy from out of his pocket and explained to me how I was like the guy from this movie he had... He said I'm a good guy in a bad world; damned, or something... This was 2005, and I was strung out outside Tesco's in Brixton on Acre Lane at that bus stop there/and Lambeth Town Hall. Bus stop going towards Clapham; That one.

Edited by Snake-Pit

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a really bad car accident back in 2012. I was going straight through an intersection, and was already halfway through it when some idiot decided to make a left turn (he didn't have the right away, I did), and I smashed right in to him head on. By all accounts, I should be dead, but somehow I walked away without a scratch (as did the other driver.)

I've just always assumed that it a mixture of divine intervention and my grandmother watching over me that day. Had nightmares about it for a while.

8 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

I was in a really bad car accident back in 2012. I was going straight through an intersection, and was already halfway through it when some idiot decided to make a left turn (he didn't have the right away, I did), and I smashed right in to him head on. By all accounts, I should be dead, but somehow I walked away without a scratch (as did the other driver.)

I've just always assumed that it a mixture of divine intervention and my grandmother watching over me that day. Had nightmares about it for a while.

After the car crash that should have killed me or hurt me... I spent the day part philosophising if I actually survived it or not.

All things considered... It was a Halloween party to remember.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1