Axl/DC Roll Call

Amir

30 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Couldn't you stay with your friend?

He lives in Ashford .. I Won't catch my plane on time on sunday morning... :'(

Edit:

Maybe I found a solution........ :)))))))

Thanks to a special girl.....

Edited by Italian girl

I'm gonna try and make the London show :thumbsup: Don't wanna go on my own so just waiting to see what the rest of my mygnrforum Vegas gang ends up doing. Got a buddy who might go with me too but I'd rather meet fellow forumers and geek out :rofl-lol:

has anyone looked into transport for London ? i live in Leicester and the last train to leave the venue in time for me to get my connecting train at st pancras is 21.59

if i drive where do i park ? the venue website says they have 2 multi storey car parks but they are only for the use of people visiting some aquarium or something daft 

Hello, this is my first Post. Ive been reading at this forum since 2002 and became a member one week ago.

I will be in Hamburg May 26th for the AXL/DC Concert.

Greetings from Germany

Fele.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

He lives in Ashford .. I Won't catch my plane on time on sunday morning... :'(

Edit:

Maybe I found a solution........ :)))))))

Thanks to a special girl.....

That's great.

43 minutes ago, Fele said:

Hello, this is my first Post. Ive been reading at this forum since 2002 and became a member one week ago.

I will be in Hamburg May 26th for the AXL/DC Concert.

Greetings from Germany

Fele.

Welcome to the forum.:lol::lol:

• Like 1

would anyone be interested in AXL/DC t shirts ? 100% unofficial. the black box you can see around the logo on the black shirt wont be visible and the "LONDON 2016" text can be changed to anything or just removed.

they will cost me £7.20 to get made up so with postage they will probably cost about a tenner.

k75VzS.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, donny said:

would anyone be interested in AXL/DC t shirts ? 100% unofficial. the black box you can see around the logo on the black shirt wont be visible and the "LONDON 2016" text can be changed to anything or just removed.

they will cost me £7.20 to get made up so with postage they will probably cost about a tenner.

k75VzS.jpeg

Do they do girl sizes or just boys?

9 hours ago, donny said:

k75VzS.jpeg

Yeah definitely, gonna bookmark this page so I can buy one or two in a few weeks.