MYGNR Member Ranking List -- #1 GNR Fanboy

swlabr

Way back in the days, there used to be a members list that could be sorted by # of posts. In other words, you'd be able to see who is #1 GNR fanboy poster of all time. 

I need to know if I'm still in the top 500. Call it the "Unfortunate 500" if you will.

Where is this list? Does it exist still?

Just for Kicks: Who is your favorite poster nowadays? (I've been out of the game for years -- need to know who's the new kid in town)

- a

There was a 'today's top 10 posters' leaderboard, and I remember being in the school library on breaks, trying to compete with The Artist Currently Known As @Len B'stard trying to get on to that leaderboard.

No wonder I did terribly in my A-Levels.

Edit: due to now being a mod, I have to remain diplomatic on who my favourite poster is. So I'm going to say that I like you all equally, but if you try to make my life hard here, you shall feel the warning points of wrath. Then the pokey bit of my banhammer. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Wasted, Bradmanesque.

Yeah, i could get behind that!  Though, not being funny but if you put my combined post count together since 03 i'd piss over the lot of ya.  Wanna know the funny bit?  I dont even like Guns n Roses :D

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1