Johnny Depp and Amber Heard apology video

The Archer

Johnny and Amber apologizing for not declaring their dogs when transporting them into Australia. This video is so bizzare - it's on an official Aussie govt account on youtube, but these two look like they are being held to ransom and really, really don't look happy.

Pathetic. Their lawyers obviously cut a deal where they make a video and pay some money and in return the Australians don't send them to Boggo Road for 20 years. Such is the life of celebrity, because you can be damned sure Joe Public wouldn't get such treatment and I bet Depp was laughing and signing autographs for everyone involved.

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

The looked and sounded like robots.

I believe if you visit another country you should learn all about their laws before you do something stupid or wrong.

I totally understand where Australia is coming from. They want to keep their country free or diseases or parasites that could endanger their people and wildlife.

I had a friend who wanted to live in Australia for about 6 months to a year. Before he even considered it, he had to visit the Australia embassy and get a work visa. Australia wants anyone who visits their country longer than a few months, to benefit their country and give back. My friend worked all different jobs while traveling the east coast of Australia. He said it was an amazing experience.

bottom line is: no matter where you visit in the world, have the consideration to learn their rules and don't try to sneak in anything! DUH

• Like 1

I used to think this guy was cool. He is still a good actor, mind you (except here) but nonetheless I feel less and less enthused to support him with every career move he's been making for the last several years. I wonder where he'll go from here. Pirates 5 comes out next year, but I doubt it'll leave much of a mark.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

I used to think this guy was cool. He is still a good actor, mind you (except here) but nonetheless I feel less and less enthused to support him with every career move he's been making for the last several years. I wonder where he'll go from here. Pirates 5 comes out next year, but I doubt it'll leave much of a mark.

In my opinion he is one of if not the most overrated actors of all time. He's been in very few movies I actually cared for. Blow and Donnie Brascco I liked but aside from those I haven't cared a whole lot for anything he's been in and the vast majority of his performances are nothing more than a guy in tons of makeup acting weird. Not hard for a Hollywood actor. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Why not, wives have been cleaning mens mess for centuries.

True.

Im no man but my imagination takes me to a place.

In that place,  I'm almost 60 years old, I have two grown up children,I've been in a few over publicized relationships with women, I lived Life to its fullest and when I think I found a second youth with goldielocks, I suddenly realize she is not just my wife but also an impulsive butterfly that's only got its wings.....

Of course, imagination is probably far from reality.

Edited by mademoiselle aka jessica
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle aka jessica said:

True.

Im no man but my imagination takes me to a place.

In that place,  I'm almost 60 years old, I have two grown up children,I've been in a few over publicized relationships with women, I lived Life to its fullest and when I think I found a second youth with goldielocks, I suddenly realize she is not just my wife but also an impulsive butterfly that's only got its wings.....

Of course, imagination is probably far from reality.

I hate to tell you where my imagination takes me dearie :lol:. Last time i can recall it involved Audrey Hepburn and a ring begging for a finger.

21 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I hate to tell you where my imagination takes me dearie :lol:. Last time i can recall it involved Audrey Hepburn and a ring begging for a finger.

I love how you completely conflate two different people into one without missing a beat. :lol: