05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

1 hour ago, AFD5 said:

Can anyone clarify if there'll be any live streaming or periscope of the show on Saturday

Not without a time machine buddy. They'll show up when there's something to stream :)

1 hour ago, AFD5 said:

Can anyone clarify if there'll be any live streaming or periscope of the show on Saturday

A girl from Portugal posted in a thread that she would periscope the show. If I remember correctly the periscope account was "gunsnrosesportugal" but I am not really sure. Sorry, I can't find her post right now. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oaka said:

A girl from Portugal posted in a thread that she would periscope the show. If I remember correctly the periscope account was "gunsnrosesportugal" but I am not really sure. Sorry, I can't find her post right now. 

Excellent thankyou

Just the Guns shows people were saying ahead of the shows if they would periscope I've not seen anything has anyone else.

10 hours ago, T-Minus said:

Looks like Axl has to sit again, must be itching to get up and move!

He will sit on the throne again they talked about it in the interview, the chair was however modified for ACDCs stage show in some way. We'll have to see. Hope he is out of it by the 2nd show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He will sit on the throne again they talked about it in the interview, the chair was however modified for ACDCs stage show in some way. We'll have to see. Hope he is out of it by the 2nd show

The chair is in that video.

10 minutes ago, Freaka said:

I'm gonna try to keep up with our king Fede! :P

I just bought a powerbank that supposedly will give 1 and a half charges, so I won't loose my battery.

Nice one! Just be careful, those things tend to charge slowly - so maybe once you hit 50% plug it in and see if it charges or just holds power while you're streaming. Looking forward to neglecting work to listen :D

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Please be sure to post up any clear photos of any potential official "Axl/DC" merch!

Doesn't seem like there's gonna be any official Axl/DC merch - they already have a few new shirts on their web store (Including the Lisbon event shit), and it's just more of the same for this tour. 

• Like 2