05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I'm glad I could buy one when all the acdc fans were still in fuck this mode. :lol:

I was gonna wait til Monday to buy my tickets, but I started watching this gig, and thought "woah, I NEED to buy my tickets now, or I might not get, or have to pay a fortune", so I bought during the gig haha I don't even know if I can get the day off work yet! But I. AM. GOING.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I sure hope I'll be able to get a Detroit ticket for at or near face value. The buzz on this is gonna be huge. 

I got two before the original cancellation for Columbus, Ohio But need to get another. Sucks you can't tell whats avaiable or not until its rescheduled.

Just now, MrShankly said:

I was gonna wait til Monday to buy my tickets, but I started watching this gig, and thought "woah, I NEED to buy my tickets now, or I might not get, or have to pay a fortune", so I bought during the gig haha I don't even know if I can get the day off work yet! But I. AM. GOING.

Manchester?

Just now, The Archer said:

Did anyone hear that scream Axl did on Let There Be Rock??? He's throwing in some surprises for all those pissed off AC/DC haters. haha.

That was not a 100 % replica of a scream Brian (or Bon, bear with an ignorant guy here) used to do??

Just now, SoulMonster said:

That was not a 100 % replica of a scream Brian (or Bon, bear with an ignorant guy here) used to do??

It wasn't but I'm pretty sure that AC/DC fans haven't heard that kind of a scream in Let there be Rock for quite a while.

Edited by Zizy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Axl's been great, but I just have to throw in a word for Angus here - he still tears it up on Let There Be Rock and everything else like he did when he was just a little kid.

Angus is amazing. The fact Axl actually had to remind an AC/DC crowd to chant ANGUS instead of AXL is a sign of just how surprisingly great Axl's voice and passion is right now. The two of them together is an awesome thing for rock and roll. 

• Like 3