05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I wonder if Angus is OK with that. I thought AC/DC tried to be more family-friendly...although the very notion of that considering their lyrics over the years is hilarious. No they don't drop f-bombs, they just talk about all kinds of dirty stuff in their songs. lol

I was wondering that too. As gross as acdc lyrics can be they're always hidden by some metaphor or innuendo, and I can't remember them swearing ever. 

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

I think she was bothered by them chanting Brian right after Axl just sang his balls off for them for 2+ hours. Not exactly respectful on their part. 

It's the new "CM Punk" chant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

Please stop with your nonsense bullshit logical twists

thank you

2011-2014 was shit except 2 times: 2012 Philly, and 2014 vegas shows

case closed and your argument is invalid

Incorrect. I went to 3 gigs in that time period and and 4 between 2006 and 2010 they were all awesome. Don't talk shit. Jut because the 90s rasp isn't present at every step of the way doesn't mean a gig is shit. 

Just now, KiernanProud said:

I was wondering that too. As gross as acdc lyrics can be they're always hidden by some metaphor or innuendo, and I can't remember them swearing ever. 

Although I never understood how they got away with "told me to cum" in You Shook Me. Surprised it wasn't censored on the radio. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

This woman is suicidal: ''AC/DC fans are disgusting''!!!

The woman is fucking stupid. She is at a fucking AC/DC concert and should just stfu. What if tables were turned? At least those "disgusting" AC/DC fans didn't return their tickets.

Just now, bangit said:

Incorrect. I went to 3 gigs in that time period and and 4 between 2006 and 2010 they were all awesome. Don't talk shit. Jut because the 90s rasp isn't present at every step of the way doesn't mean a gig is shit. 

lol

good for you i guess

I haven't seen Axl since 2010 because i'm not gonna  pay money for a half assed show

Now he is back and the 2016 shows were good so far and this AC/DC gig was stellar so far so i'm trying to catch the Vienna AC/DC gig plus the GNR gig whenever they come here

3 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

The woman is fucking stupid. She is at a fucking AC/DC concert and should just stfu. What if tables were turned? At least those "disgusting" AC/DC fans didn't return their tickets.

They probably should have gotten refunds. Angus was nice enough to offer them. Axl sang his ass off for the crowd and actually did a better job on the Brian material than Brian himself has been doing in the last 15 years.