05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

@RustyNail you were the one who asked him about performing with GNR in Portugal?? Haha! Thanks, man! You got us the confirmation for a European tour!! I thought we would never get confirmation about that!! Now, let's see when the dates and countries are announced (possibly after the US tour is finished). I can't wait! 

9 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Still no link to download mp3 of the show?

Check "guns n roses bootlegs" on Facebook.  Fan recording, average quality tbh.

[MP3] AC/DC @ Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal (May 7th, 2016)
1 HOUR AGO · PUBLIC
AC/DC Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal May 7th, 2016 Personnel:
W. Axl Rose [vocals] Angus Young [lead guitar] Stevie Young [rhythm guitar] Cliff Williams [bass guitar] Chris Slade [drums]
Total size : 208 MB (218 958 936 bytes) Last modified : 2016-05-08 23:46:52 Duration : 2:05:16.080 (331 459 128 samples) Sample rate : 44100 Hz Channels : 2 Avg. bitrate : 233 kbps Codec : MP3 Codec profile : MP3 VBR Encoding : lossy Tool : LAME3.99r Tag type : id3v2.3|id3v1
Tracklist:
01- Rock Or Bust (4:58) 02- Shoot To Thrill (5:36) 03- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be (4:18) 04- Back In Black (4:17) 05- Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder (3:42) 06- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (5:12) 07- Rock 'N' Roll Damnation (3:57) 08- Thunderstruck (5:38) 09- High Voltage (5:58) 10- Rock 'N' Roll Train (4:13) 11- Hells Bells (5:58) 12- Given The Dog A Bone (4:29) 13- Sin City (5:33) 14- You Shook Me All Night Long (4:12) 15- Shot Down In Flames (3:53) 16- Have A Drink On Me (4:38) 17- T.N.T. (4:20) 18- Whole Lotta Rosie (5:29) 19- Let There Be Rock [W/Angus Young Guitar Solo] (16:19) 20- Encore (2:24) 21- Highway To Hell (4:28) 22- Riff Raff (5:28) 23- For Those About To Rock [We Salute You] (7:45) 24- Outro (2:29)
Edited by Axls_Moustache_Rules

4 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Check "guns n roses bootlegs" on Facebook.  Fan recording, average quality tbh.

[MP3] AC/DC @ Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal (May 7th, 2016)
1 HOUR AGO · PUBLIC
AC/DC Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal May 7th, 2016 Personnel:
W. Axl Rose [vocals] Angus Young [lead guitar] Stevie Young [rhythm guitar] Cliff Williams [bass guitar] Chris Slade [drums]
Total size : 208 MB (218 958 936 bytes) Last modified : 2016-05-08 23:46:52 Duration : 2:05:16.080 (331 459 128 samples) Sample rate : 44100 Hz Channels : 2 Avg. bitrate : 233 kbps Codec : MP3 Codec profile : MP3 VBR Encoding : lossy Tool : LAME3.99r Tag type : id3v2.3|id3v1
Tracklist:
01- Rock Or Bust (4:58) 02- Shoot To Thrill (5:36) 03- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be (4:18) 04- Back In Black (4:17) 05- Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder (3:42) 06- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (5:12) 07- Rock 'N' Roll Damnation (3:57) 08- Thunderstruck (5:38) 09- High Voltage (5:58) 10- Rock 'N' Roll Train (4:13) 11- Hells Bells (5:58) 12- Given The Dog A Bone (4:29) 13- Sin City (5:33) 14- You Shook Me All Night Long (4:12) 15- Shot Down In Flames (3:53) 16- Have A Drink On Me (4:38) 17- T.N.T. (4:20) 18- Whole Lotta Rosie (5:29) 19- Let There Be Rock [W/Angus Young Guitar Solo] (16:19) 20- Encore (2:24) 21- Highway To Hell (4:28) 22- Riff Raff (5:28) 23- For Those About To Rock [We Salute You] (7:45) 24- Outro (2:29)

Wow thank you!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Well I am. Just because you continue to try to argue otherwise doesn't make you any better. I call it as it is and did no different here. Sorry you don't like the truth. Peace to you too little fella :D 

whos truth though? yours? dont make me laugh man.

you're correct in your own mind...lol You had chances to go away, but you continue coming back to throw backhanded comments only looking more foolish in the process. There is no rule book that says Axl has to come out and tell you anything, especially if they dont need to..the tour is doing just fine without having to go into his personal business with Slash. 

and quit with the little fella and kiddo BS. Im not your kid, nor your grandson to be talked down to

I am just blown away that he is singing like this! And hope that he doesn't hurt his voice for his own band . Maybe he has a new vocal coach? Or and old one. I remember in the Hammerstien shows, he said his voice went out and was saved by a coach that Bach introduced him to.  Back on subject . Goosebumps Mr Rose ,on how well you are going balls to the wall!

• Like 1

I can't believe some YouTube commenters can still hate on this.  Axl blows recent Brian performances out of the water.  One thing is clear to me tho now.  

Maybe Axl doesn't want to sing GNR with full rasp. 

So glad to have these recordings.  It's a good time in the forum.. Axl is more productive now than in recent memory and is murdering on stage!  Hope he gets enough vocal rest on his off days.  What an all time great Axl performance this was.  Truly one of the best!

6 hours ago, oaka said:

@RustyNail you were the one who asked him about performing with GNR in Portugal?? Haha! Thanks, man! You got us the confirmation for a European tour!! I thought we would never get confirmation about that!! Now, let's see when the dates and countries are announced (possibly after the US tour is finished). I can't wait! 

Nope, that was actually another dude, perhaps even the one that was shooting the video.

I asked him about the Euro tour a few minutes earlier, right after having had the picture with him and my sister snatched! The other guy mustn´t have heard it then, hence why he asked the same question.

Anyway, what does matter is that he definitely confirmed ongoing negotiations, without even hesitating :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, batman007 said:

I am just blown away that he is singing like this! And hope that he doesn't hurt his voice for his own band . Maybe he has a new vocal coach? Or and old one. I remember in the Hammerstien shows, he said his voice went out and was saved by a coach that Bach introduced him to.  Back on subject . Goosebumps Mr Rose ,on how well you are going balls to the wall!

You know you're probably correct about the vocal coach. I imagine that could have been stipulated in the contract with live nation. 

11 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Don't get carried away with a good / great performance, I've read comments from you saying the exact the same thing about the CD era.

It's not your usual karaoke, but it is quite similar. Also http://livebandkaraoke.com/ not quite 40,000 people but it's a live band.

I'm not taking a shot at this, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to say "Axl's going to go full on with AC/DC and do GnR during his spare time" I mean, what part of anything he said, or what the members of AC/DC said, would make you come to that conclusion? He said if his schedule allowed for it, and that he was open to working on with them if that's what they wanted to do.

The problem with this forum is the habit to jump to conclusions based off of zero facts or even hints of truth. Until I hear Axl or anyone related to current GnR or AC/DC say anything!!! close to "Axl is going to focus more on AC/DC" I'm going to say firmly behind the belief that GnR will remain his main focus. Simple as that. I'll eat one of Axls wide brimmed hats if I'm wrong... which is highly doubtful.

Finally, this is great! he's singing great and people are loving it! that's what matters. 

you really sound very dismissive of this new ACDC incarnation by labelling in Kareoke - pretty derogatory statement, when Axl is truly outperforming their former frontman and coming close to out doing Bon

8 hours ago, NicDwolfwood said:

whos truth though? yours? dont make me laugh man.

you're correct in your own mind...lol You had chances to go away, but you continue coming back to throw backhanded comments only looking more foolish in the process. There is no rule book that says Axl has to come out and tell you anything, especially if they dont need to..the tour is doing just fine without having to go into his personal business with Slash. 

and quit with the little fella and kiddo BS. Im not your kid, nor your grandson to be talked down to

Whatever you say, kiddo :lol:

GNR should do a couple of interviews like acdc did

Edited by Billsfan

21 minutes ago, James Bond said:

With audio only it could almost pass for a Guns concert:

"I think you know what time it is..."

"All aboard!"

Maybe Axl could start with a new opening line for AC/DC?

Do you know what the Fuckin' time it is? It's time to Rock or Bust baby!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Maybe Axl could start with a new opening line for AC/DC?

Do you know what the Fuckin' time it is? It's time to Rock or Bust baby!!

Pretty much!

Speaking of the song ROB, I iust realized that they even tuned that song to Standard which means Axl is singing it higher than the original which was already high. That was the lone song on ROB recorded a half-step down (even though every song got that treatment live). Good for Axl!

Edited by James Bond
Attempted to fix italics but failed.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Pretty much!

Speaking of the song ROB, I iust realized that they even tuned that song to Standard which means Axl is singing it higher than the original which was already high. That was the lone song on ROB recorded a half-step down (even though every song got that treatment live). Good for Axl!

Yeah, I was rockin'  out to ROB when he sang it live - it sounded amazing. Also, as someone said, Axl sang Rock N' Roll train better than it's ever been sung. 

• Like 1

Would love to hear a pro shot / sound board of Hells Bells.

So far, the best quality track is this, not that it is even close to my favorite AC/DC track. Axl sounds more like Axl than he has for years ?

Edited by star
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, star said:

Would love to hear a pro shot / sound board of Hells Bells.

So far, the best quality track is this, not that it even close to my favorite AC/DC track

Dammit, that shit has 773000+ views on youtube already. C'mon Angus, we need a live album!!