05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Where are all these pics coming from? Is he out in the streets again or what?

It would seem folk waited after the show and he's doing the rounds, he's been good at this for a good few years now but there's 

a change in his facial expression, like he looks alive again and is even smiling when it's blokes in the photos with him! This Arnie

like handshake is brilliant! Did he just go *spanish accent* "Axl let's arm wrestle?" 
Guess we should try and meet him in the UK! 

Wow, another amazing performance.  My throat is soar just listening to him.  I keep worrying that he's going to blow out his throat like he did on the UYI tours and some shows from 2010. 

I hope the two days rest in between is enough for him to recover, but I hope that the rehearsals were enough to show him how far he  can push.  I don't think he will return to GNR with full rasp, but be selective... especially if he wants this AC/DC stuff to continue. 

8 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

The Angus part is piped in as part of the intro video. Not to say fans aren't chanting it but its in part of the video

Interesting. So the fans are rebelling with the Axl chant. No wonder the bastard felt compelled to remind them you need to chant Angus at the Lisbon show, lol. 

3 hours ago, Amir said:

That Hell's Bells performance might be Axl's best since 1993.

I don't know about Axl's performances, but I'll say its one of the best versions of Hells Bells that I've heard - and I have an iPod full of various AC/DC bootlegs. So much for him not being able to master the song. 

19 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Interesting. So the fans are rebelling with the Axl chant. No wonder the bastard felt compelled to remind them you need to chant Angus at the Lisbon show, lol. 

Heres the actual intro video. The Angus chant begins around 1:10. 

39 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He sings this song amazingly well outside of the two words "Dirty Deeds" but the crowd is so into it you can barely hear him anyways so maybe he's just resting his voice 

"This is a song about solving problems, because here at AC/DC we are problem solvers". Did we just hear Axl acknowledge that he is part of the band???

On another note, as pointed out by @IncitingChaos, Axl did much better on DDDC this time. There's still a little room for improvement though. He does have much more menace to his vocal delivery this time. I agree - his 'Dirty Deeds' doesn't have Brian's mean growl from his early years, or Bon's 'dirty' delivery. I think he's trying to imitate Bon, but it feels like he's straining and it almost sounds Mickey, yet it's not quite that bad. Again, this is nitpicking because overall, this was much better than last time.

Edited by The Archer

5 hours ago, itsprettytiedup said:

CiICk6IWkAEtbbT.jpg

This picture picture shows the magnitude of the favour Axl did for Angus and the band.

Jest imagine having to cancel the shows and refund this number of people times ten. You're talking multiple tens of millions ????

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

Axl should smile more. Pretty young girls usually aren't that happy to see you when you're a guy in your mid-50's. 

It looks like Axl is being mobbed by those people, specially the guy behind. What is he doing? :rofl-lol:

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It looks like Axl is being mobbed by those people, specially the guy behind. What is he doing? :rofl-lol:

Probably  trying to get his head as close as possible for the picture his friend is taking. I'm sure it does get annoying when people do this every day, but it's a positive thing that people still care.