05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

That's pretty good. :lol:

My guess is maybe the soccer guy was a bigger GN'R fan than AC/DC fan and he ended up with some of the refunded tickets. Last minute type of thing.

He's Sergio Ramos, I think they would let him in for free lol. I saw his Spanish team mate Cesc Fabregas at the Manchester show in 2012 :) 

3 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Rehearsal man - that's the trick...
Also songs that appeal to his (personal) easiest register....Happens to be the one most fans covet most though - RASP!

Guess it's down to being more motivated/caring more and actually rehearsing for once.

Might be he could have had similar vocals in 11-14 if he rehearsed more then,

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I could listen to Axl singing this everyday. He kills it 

Just Phenomenal.

Btw, is it just me, or does the swinging giant bell above our stationery, immobile hero seem just a tad bit scary?

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Just Phenomenal.

Btw, is it just me, or does the swinging giant bell above our stationery, immobile hero seem just a tad little scary?

It's to capture him, like mouse trap, if he starts with the "thanks to the lame ass security.." Shit. 

Do you know how come they don't play Shake your foundations? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Changes said:

I love Axl and I love all the success he is having at the moment, but I still have a very hard time wrapping my head around this being the same person as in the pictures and videos from the 90's. There are just such few similarities, both facial and in body language etc. It's like I view them as two different people. 

yes, that is called aging!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's to capture him, like mouse trap, if he starts with the "thanks to the lame ass security.." Shit. 

Do you know how come they don't play Shake your foundations? 

Probably simply because FOTW is their poorest selling and worst received album. Shake Your Foundations is a great track and one of the few redeeming factors, but it wasn't a huge hit by any means - even with its secondary inclusion on Who Made Who. Overall I just don't see Angus revisiting that album when going for some deep cuts.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

So what song from the gig was this taken from? From all the vids of Seville I've seen, none of them have Axl wearing this (new?) outfit. Looks cool.

around 4:40 when he comes back....seems like he was in the middle of clothes change ;)

It is kinda weird seing Axl standing on stage :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lost un the jungle said:

yes, that is called aging!

It's like everyone on this board doesn't know what aging is and that everyone goes through it 

Edited by RJ88

1 hour ago, GNR 1991 said:

So what song from the gig was this taken from? From all the vids of Seville I've seen, none of them have Axl wearing this (new?) outfit. Looks cool.

After Angus solo, Axl appeared to say "thank you" with these clothes and walked away again lol