05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

2 hours ago, Karri said:

I'm sorry, but this is better than with Brian Johnson. There, I said it.

I really love his contributions to AC/DC but he should have left before or after the Black Ice Tour. The chain smoking has ruined his singing a long time ago. He could barely breath at some of the songs.

3 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

5:15 OMG He's really pushing it to the limit

I know it's probably bad for his voice but damn that sounded cool. I wish he'd go for that on TWAT. His voice has fracked every time he tries it but I appreciate the effort 

11 hours ago, RJ88 said:

It's like everyone on this board doesn't know what aging is and that everyone goes through it 

Oh please, get over yourself. I was in no way criticizing. I just find it weird that I realize that I see him as two different people because he looks so different from what he used to. I didn't even say he looked bad, I don't think he looks bad. Take slash for example, he aged significantly and honestly he looks much worse than he used to but I still see him as the exact same person. And I have never commented on it. Because it's natural for people to age. 

Anyways, Axl sounds AMAZING. I specifically love the deeper, bluesier voice like in Rock n roll damnation, would really LOVE it if he brought that back to GNR. That's the voice I've been missing! 

Axl looks better than he has since 2007 now that he has ditched the moustache and shred a few pounds. Unflattering beach photos aside, Slash looks exactly the same as his heyday - the hair hides all manner of sins - except he now has 'bingo wings'.

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He's Sergio Ramos, I think they would let him in for free lol. I saw his Spanish team mate Cesc Fabregas at the Manchester show in 2012 :) 

20 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

Judging his face Axl must be a Barça fan.

As a barça fan I fn' hate that picture with all my heart. The woman is a tv presenter known because she suins every show she hosts. The guy on the right is one of the most dirty player in the whole soccer universe and he plays for Madrid AND HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT ROCK BECAUSE HE IS A FLAMENCO LOVER!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mikebones said:

As a barça fan I fn' hate that picture with all my heart. The woman is a tv presenter known because she suins every show she hosts. The guy on the right is one of the most dirty player in the whole soccer universe and he plays for Madrid AND HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT ROCK BECAUSE HE IS A FLAMENCO LOVER!

I am a barça fan too and i strongly disagree on Ramos. He's a hell of a player, he does the dirty work. Too bad he's playing in RM.

25 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I am a barça fan too and i strongly disagree on Ramos. He's a hell of a player, he does the dirty work. Too bad he's playing in RM.

Don't worry mate if Ramos was I whatever team that dude likes he'd be the greatest footballer ever I'm sure.

41 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he is a dirty player. He's been playing for RM for 10 years and he's the most sent off player and its history...

18 minutes ago, mikebones said:

I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he is a dirty player. He's been playing for RM for 10 years and he's the most sent off player and its history...

Ok, i think you guys have football topic somewhere here is not place for that.

13 hours ago, Sosso said:

I really love his contributions to AC/DC but he should have left before or after the Black Ice Tour. The chain smoking has ruined his singing a long time ago. He could barely breath at some of the songs.

He has gradually gone down hill. I've seen every tour since Razors Edge, and every show was great until we saw them earlier this year. The show at Wrigley last year was really good, but the United Center show a few months ago was brutal. It was almost painful watching him up there. 

the show was amazing, axl is back, ACDC are great musicians, very very good show, until now the best show I had ever been

Axl was great, his voice, his super good mood, people took pictures with him, autographs... I feel happy for him :headbang:

Hell Bells in Seville 

I took some videos take a look in my youtube user 

Edited by lit_up
  • Like 3