05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

is it true that most UK citizens used to leave GnR concerts before curfew so they would catch trains? Really no one goes by car??

By 10 o' clock most British people are drunk, and British rail are an abomination.

1 minute ago, Epson said:

This new AC/DC singer is pretty good.

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

acdcfans.net: " Axl on fire. I hope they are recording professionally those concert ", " I don't know what the fuck is going on. This sounds very good! People can knock Axl but fuck me he is giving it his all ! " , " What a concert! " , " Have a drink on me. axl sounds great ", " Axl is full of energy tonight "

I can't wait to see the backlash from all those fans if Angus has to replace this new singer with some no name cover band guy... :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I am guessing Angus made sure this stuff is being recorded with full audio quality every night. Even though Axl is in the chair so you can't really do a good Blu-ray, at least get the full audio quality recorded and see if it's worth a live album.

Why? Even with a running and snake dancing Axl, most of the focus will be on the guitar wanking grandad dressed as a school boy.

PS - I would rather not jinx things and have Axl run around any more. If we are getting this voice, from now on, I want him sat on a throne for every show. Even Guns N' Roses

• Like 3

Just now, The Archer said:

Why? Even with a running and snake dancing Axl, most of the focus will be on the guitar wanking grandad dressed as a school boy.

PS - I would rather not jinx things and have Axl run around any more. If we are getting this voice, from now on, I want him sat on a throne for every show. Even Guns N' Roses

I agree with that. No one ever gives Myles shit for standing still on stage. I think Axl standing as still as can be would still have more charisma than Myles at least. Axl is one of those frontmen where you just look at his eyes and there is always something interesting going on in his facial performance, even if he's not moving. Bon Scott was this way too and in fact he never moved around stage anywhere near as much as Axl used to.

• Like 1